Advice needed on taking photos in University Cultural Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
enghong17 said:
unless u can get lobang like me and stand at the boxes and just use a 28-70 lens to shoot..............=>...............and get paid somemore..............=p

You only 17? Feels shoik earning the $$$ right? Esp if it's your first time getting paid for your pics. :D You got lobang and get the prime spots, 2k equipment can beat 10k equipment.

I was shooting a big event then, talked to a couple of others. $3k 9am - 8pm with lots of breaks. One even better, $500 for 2hrs effective. KNN. Somemore no need special effects for postprocessing like for weddings.

2100 said:
You only 17? Feels shoik earning the $$$ right? Esp if it's your first time getting paid for your pics. :D You got lobang and get the prime spots, 2k equipment can beat 10k equipment.

I was shooting a big event then, talked to a couple of others. $3k 9am - 8pm with lots of breaks. One even better, $500 for 2hrs effective. KNN. Somemore no need special effects for postprocessing like for weddings.

no, i am not 17..............use that nick cos its my email add and it has been in use since i was 17.............so kinda like my Tm alreadie.............same as my phone no. never changed since 5 yrs ago.........=p

its not my first assignment.............i do freelance.............only never advertise here...............mostly word of mouth..............=>..............hey too busy to do shoots everyday..............still need to study to graduate too u know.................=p

and also i am NOT big timer..............$3K per day?...........dun think NUS will pay that kind of price...............not esp if they still label you as student photographer............=p.............i only get peanuts ......................=>.................but i must admit, getting a pass to move around feel shiok compared to shooting on the sly.............=p...........everyone will allow you to take their pics without complaining too much................can even get some of them to pose for you..............=>

Eng Hong.................not so much 17 =p

enghong17 said:
hey too busy to do shoots everyday..............still need to study to graduate too u know.................=p

I see. So you from that what.....NUS Photo and Video Society?

Guys, would be good if we can refrain from making this thread OT and into a personal chat, there's the PM function ;)

Let the guy get his help, shall we? :)

thanks espn. :) the shoot is over. it pretty hard to get good shots unless a tripod is deployed. hehe. shooting at a lower shutter speed with flash preserves the lighting there, but might result in motion blur, shooting at high shutter speed turns out ugly lighting. hehe

Adzz said:
thanks espn. :) the shoot is over. it pretty hard to get good shots unless a tripod is deployed. hehe. shooting at a lower shutter speed with flash preserves the lighting there, but might result in motion blur, shooting at high shutter speed turns out ugly lighting. hehe

u can still use photoshop to tweak out some stuff............=>

Status
Not open for further replies.