advice need for wedding shoot?

I admire you leh. You go to library just to take a photo to answer TS query. You have my respect for taking the trouble to research the answer. I only hope we can be equally helpful to make CS a better community.:cool:

second that. i always like benjamin's answers... very helpful, and to the point. :thumbsup:

think you should google for answers . . . :bsmilie:

Great suggestion for Tianzhong but also for us.

So I googled 'Tianzhong's camera' and found out that as of 3 weeks ago, he is using a 500D and was considering a EF28-135 IS USM for shooting events.

Hope this piece of info helps the people who are trying to help him.

:)

Who says CS not friendly? We all try to help! ;)

I admire you leh. You go to library just to take a photo to answer TS query. You have my respect for taking the trouble to research the answer. I only hope we can be equally helpful to make CS a better community.:cool:
I visit libraries regularly, happen to see some books may help others, so just take photos of them, can share with people if needed.

Great suggestion for Tianzhong but also for us.

So I googled 'Tianzhong's camera' and found out that as of 3 weeks ago, he is using a 500D and was considering a EF28-135 IS USM for shooting events.

Hope this piece of info helps the people who are trying to help him.

:)

Who says CS not friendly? We all try to help! ;)

haha! is a typo! shoud be 18-200! lol!

haha! do u charge?

:), if i can answer your questions and hopefully help set you in the right direction, thats enough "payment" for me. :bsmilie: So do PM me if you'd like a small chat ya.

my goodness, even Chris charging you a consultation fee, it is still worth it to learn some thing from him.

Hahaha Benjamin, you're being too nice. ;)

:), if i can answer your questions and hopefully help set you in the right direction, thats enough "payment" for me. :bsmilie: So do PM me if you'd like a small chat ya.

wow Chris, can u be my mentor too? i am learning to shoot actual day wedding photos. got your coffeestain page on my fb, so is it ok if i write n post on your wall? thanks.

wow Chris, can u be my mentor too? i am learning to shoot actual day wedding photos. got your coffeestain page on my fb, so is it ok if i write n post on your wall? thanks.

Thanks for your support. =) I dun think im up to mentoring anyone. But i wouldnt mind doing something if say a group of you are interested and let me know what you would like for me to share. :) Feel free to post. =)

:thumbsup: Chris is a nice guy. Benefited quite a bit from him.

Looking fwd to meet you again after the morning walk is cancelled. ;)

Thanks for your support. =) I dun think im up to mentoring anyone. But i wouldnt mind doing something if say a group of you are interested and let me know what you would like for me to share. :) Feel free to post. =)

I would not mind listening to a seasoned hand, either about technical stuff (what equipment you use and why, how, how often do you change etc.), or about how the industry works (freelances, full-timers, interaction with the bridal studios etc.), delivery (how do you protect yourself from non-paying customers, do you get any especially if you are holding their wedding photos)... etc etc..

My interest: I strongly believe in cross-fertalisation between industries, thus I am always on the talking and listening - from the aircon repair person, to the plumber, IT project manager, camera sales, photographer, you name it.

Count me in. :)

-- marios