Advice for Dry cabinet.

I just checked my Digicab DB-036. It's rated 4W.

Very affordable to run :)

qA4ReB7.png

For more accurate RH% reading, you can get a digital clock with a hygrometer. This is probably the most accurate.
The mode of displaying the reading does not say anything about accuracy. A simple salt test can verify the reading and reveal any deviation.
Alternatively, calibrated industrial equipment for higher prices have confirmed accuracy.

Hi all

Do dry cabinets very power consuming? This is the only factor I am worrying about

Regards

It definitely cost 100 times less then whatever smartphone you are using.

If you can afford smartphone, u can afford to pay for power consumption

How did you come to that .. interesting .. number?

Someone already calculated the power usage of a typical cabinet to be 80 cents per month. How much is your phone?

You do the math lor

Someone already calculated the power usage of a typical cabinet to be 80 cents per month. How much is your phone?
You do the math lor
You made the claim, please provide the support :)

I'm not talking that the energy consumption of a phone. I'm talking abt the price of the phone.

If people can buy phone at prices of $600-1000, they shouldn't be eve worried abt 80 cents electricity cost for dry cabinet.

I'm using xiaomi which only cost $100+, so I'm not in this group. Lol

I'm not talking that the energy consumption of a phone. I'm talking abt the price of the phone.

If people can buy phone at prices of $600-1000, they shouldn't be eve worried abt 80 cents electricity cost for dry cabinet.

I'm using xiaomi which only cost $100+, so I'm not in this group. Lol
her question is about the energy consumption of a dry cabinet, not the price of a dry cabinet. :)

Hi all Do dry cabinets very power consuming? This is the only factor I am worrying about Regards

Nope. Especially if u factor in the comparisons of using silicon or thirsty hippo as an alternative and the value of your equipment :)