Advice anyone?? a95 or a520..

Status
Not open for further replies.

souluv

Mar 19, 2005
Hi,
newbie here.. want to get a affordable cam for learning... recommended cameras are a95 and a520... :confused:
dunno which one to get.. any advice from anyone???

As u can c from the reviews the A520 resembles closely to the A80 while the A95 is a diff generation. A520 are with flaws in focusing, image noise, while the A95 seems to be perfect.

A520 came from A85....A95 came from A80....A95 is a older cam than A520, with less optical zoom(3x onli)....uses CF card....4 Batts.....and bigger size than A520.....but A95 got the swivel LCD and higher mega pixel....

both got its pros and cons.....but if u nt in a hurry, maybe wait see got any new cam replacing A95....

btw I been using A95 so far and the pic and function was great...no prob yet... ;)

A95 is a good bet. a510 are budget models.

Alternatively, u can get a second hand g3 or g5 for the price of a new A95. They win the A95 hands down.

hi all
thanks for all the responses .. jus got the a95 today ~ :)

souluv said:
hi all
thanks for all the responses .. jus got the a95 today ~ :)

Have fun with your A95... :D
I am selling the 37mm Adapter Tube for A95, 37mm WA, filters &
stepping ring.
PM me if you interested or search for my sale thread in B&S section. ;)

megaweb said:
both are similar camera. If you want smaller camera, get A520 ..

He already got the A95. ;)

souluv said:
Hi,
newbie here.. want to get a affordable cam for learning... recommended cameras are a95 and a520... :confused:

Get a used DSLR (eg. 300d = kit lens) if $ enough since price has dropped alot these days. U will have less limitation when u go into low light photography.

argh i bought the cam already !! haha .. anyway how much will it cost ?? for the used DSLR .. think nt cheap right ?? i think i'll start from taking pictures learn more things, then go to DSLR ..

haha, anyway i'm a she.. not a he ..

A95 is a good camera. i brought it last end of year, and still using it as a process to learn macro shoot.

souluv said:
Hi,

Below are some pic I took with my A95 on auto on my recent Taipei trip.

101_Tower.JPG

Guards.JPG

City_Hall.JPG

hey thanks for sharing.. btw are the stnading there are real? pic 2 .. haha ..

souluv said:
hey thanks for sharing.. btw are the stnading there are real? pic 2 .. haha ..
Yes, the 2 guards are the real person. They are slim and at least 1.85m tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.