Advertising services by Rhema Media for wedding vendors

alternus

May 4, 2004
SG
www.alvinadelineweddings.com
Hi all,
I've recently received an email invitation by Rhema Media to engage their advertising services. Their offer to produce a short corporate video for inclusion in a Wedding Planner DVD that will be inserted in thousands of copies of local bridal mag seems quite attractive.

I believe this is the 2nd round already. Anyone with experiences from the 1st round to share? How's the response after the DVDs were released?

Last edited:
Hi all,
I've recently received an email invitation by Rhema Media to engage their advertising services. Their offer to produce a short corporate video for inclusion in a Wedding Planner DVD that will be inserted in thousands of copies of local bridal mag seems quite attractive.

I believe this is the 2nd round already. Anyone with experiences from the 1st round to share? How's the response after the DVDs were released?

Well, my experience was one that was really unforgettable. In fact i actually regret every moment of it and even thinking about signing up. Its hard to talk about some issues now cos the problems that arised from the first issue was not even resolved till now. And it has been very very very very difficult getting them to reply an email, or a call or an sms according to many other photographers who were involved in the first issue. So guys, i'm not gonna suggest anything, but please do be very very careful when approached by some companies thats trying to offer you something like that. And check back with the forums before making a decision. :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Hi Alvin,

I guess Chris shares the same experience as myself. You have to be prepared for the contract deliverables to be changed anytime even after signing. Its not a very good experience despite the very attractive advertising :) Cheers

Well, my experience was one that was really unforgettable. In fact i actually regret every moment of it and even thinking about signing up. Its hard to talk about some issues now cos the problems that arised from the first issue was not even resolved till now. And it has been very very very very difficult getting them to reply an email, or a call or an sms according to many other photographers who were involved in the first issue. So guys, i'm not gonna suggest anything, but please do be very very careful when approached by some companies thats trying to offer you something like that. And check back with the forums before making a decision. :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Thanks for sharing Chris

From the way they push their wares...isn't it very obvious something is not very right?

i think its pretty obvious to me. Hardselling, spam and calling me at 9am in the morning isn't that photographer friendly afterall...

to not being able to deliver as per contract.

what you guys think ?

i can write a wall of my personal views here. but put it this way. even till now. i am very very extremely dissed with them. for once. i know this sounds bad. i do not even now care if he comes telling me he has a family to feed.

unable to fulfill contract means unable to fulfill contract. and replying a email takes 1 month, and the reply came in a form of sms. i got dissed till i didnt want to reply anyway.

After the 1st round of receiving $WXYZ & failing to deliver as per contract stated, they are back to net the rest of the wedding photographers/videographers/vendors.
From what i see in the mail and checking with my fellow colleagues, 2nd round of fees is $WXYZ x 2.

WOW~

not sure what is the 2nd round of fees.

but i am sure there is a whole lot of others out there ill-informed.

If everyone's response is true, with Rhema Media accepting $ and not delivering the promises, I hope all existing and future clients of Rhema Media better be cautious.

Hope someone from Rhema Media who reads this can come out and clarify..

If everyone's response is true, with Rhema Media accepting $ and not delivering the promises, I hope all existing and future clients of Rhema Media better be cautious.

Hope someone from Rhema Media who reads this can come out and clarify..

i am not sure if they have any clubsnap account... but we are sorting details out.... when all else fails.... everything be spilled.

keep this thread alive please till then~ :(

What's their excuse for not being able to deliver even after collecting $$ for their service?

They delivered the video all right. But not what they promised to do with the dvds.
They did not even give an excuse at all.
They just ignored the emails sent to them asking for an explanation.
So much for customer aftercare.
:thumbsd: