Advertisement Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebodyshop

Dec 25, 2006
Hi all, we are looking for photographers interested in shooting for an advertising campaign - print ads, tvc storyboard, outdoor ads, sales promo. It is a studio shoot and if interested, pm me.

Thanks.

Sorry friend, your mailbox is full.... :(

Sorry man, what is this? The season of bing taken advantage of?

Are you going to pay for the shoot? Are you paying with peanuts?

What do you think, CS is a charity? Photographers here in CS has nothing beter to be but waiting to be exploited?

GO AWAY!

pal.. if ur name is calvin(which i highly suspect so), i plead that u find the photographers in ur course instead. these shoots aren't cheap to start with and u really need to know what goes behind the scenes to understand why they(commercial photogs) are commanding such prices.

how much is he thinking of paying? :dunno:

pal.. if ur name is calvin(which i highly suspect so), i plead that u find the photographers in ur course instead. these shoots aren't cheap to start with and u really need to know what goes behind the scenes to understand why they(commercial photogs) are commanding such prices.

If you are representing The Body Shop, please list the name, contact, person in charge of these projects, and billing info too.

If everything is still very shady here, anyone from here will forward your thread to The Body Shop.

hmmm... more details listed will be good for everyone over here...

Status
Not open for further replies.