Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Any one know of the song name in the current TV adverstisement
"Visit Australia"?

Thanks.

sorry ah... i crash your thread..... ;p but anyone knows the song of the iPod ad? The one where the guy walks past the posters and the silhouettes in the posters start dancing. :dunno:

NitroTech said:
sorry ah... i crash your thread..... ;p but anyone knows the song of the iPod ad? The one where the guy walks past the posters and the silhouettes in the posters start dancing. :dunno:
"Rides" by the Vines

rainman said:
Any one know of the song name in the current TV adverstisement
"Visit Australia"?

Thanks.
The ad with all the wonderfully shot scenery with nice colours? I love it!!!

"Sing a rainbow" is the song. The one used in the ad is not the original singer, donno this version by who. I believe its a children's song.

yeah i love that song too... and i just came back from an aussie holiday..... brings back my wonderful memories there... anyone can record the advertisement and convert to MPG? :p

Reminds me of those advertisment songs over the years.

Coca Cola - I Like To Teach The World To Sing by The New Seekers

Kodak - Time of Your Life by Paul Anka

Cathay Pacific - Love's Theme by Barry White

IBM - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother by The Hollies

Any more?

redstorm said:
Reminds me of those advertisment songs over the years.

Coca Cola - I Like To Teach The World To Sing by The New Seekers

Kodak - Time of Your Life by Paul Anka

Cathay Pacific - Love's Theme by Barry White

IBM - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother by The Hollies

Any more?

Swatch - Something about you by five for fighting :thumbsup:

ricleo said:
yeah i love that song too... and i just came back from an aussie holiday..... brings back my wonderful memories there... anyone can record the advertisement and convert to MPG? :p
I get the same feeling abt New Zealand whenever I hear Crowded House. Remember that NZ tourism ad "Pure New Zealand" using CH's Don't Dream Its Over? "Uniquely Singapore" fails miserably in comparison to these.... but at least they don't use the PCK rap or something like that. Lagi malu if they do. :embrass:

Thanks everyone!! but think the song i want is "sing a rainbow" mentioned by RSU. Anyone know where to get the mp3? I can't find it thru imesh or irc ?

Anyone help?? my gf likes it very much and been stressing me!!!

yeah, if anyone can find the version done for the advertisement, please send to me!! Maybe someone can record the MP3 from the TV set when it plays? Hee.. better still if someone who has a TV card in the PC who can record to MPG :p I Love the video man

Status
Not open for further replies.