Adventure trekking from Teban Garden railway track to Bukit Timah railway station!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAYKT

Mar 2, 2011
Yew Tee
Hi, Anyone wish to join me this Saturday 23/July/2011 for a Jungle Trail from Teban Garden Railway Track To Bukit Timah Railway Station?

We will meet at Jurong East Mrt Station from there we take bus to Teban Garden or you can meet us at Teban Garden Market at Blk 37A.. We will rest for awhile before we proceed to the jungle trail to Bukit Timah Railway Station..

What to bring: walking shoe/sandals, cap, sun lotion, walking stick, rain gear/umbrella, drinking water, snacks, face towel, change of cloths to go home, insect repellent, camera, money for lunch, bus fare home, torchlight, and bring spare sandal or slipper to go home as walking shoe is expected to be muddied. Please note some parts of track especially the tunnels is muddy to ankle deep.

Time 8am - 12.30pm

PM me ur name and contact number

Stops at 10

*Starting and Ending time prior to changes.
*All outing is subjected to weather permit.

Last edited:
cool !

1) Reportage.

Latest update, at least 3 ppl going..

ok me =) if later then 12:30 then i have to go by that time becos i need to go take my riding pack for the charity ride on 30th july .. shall we meet earlier for breakfast?

ok me =) if later then 12:30 then i have to go by that time becos i need to go take my riding pack for the charity ride on 30th july .. shall we meet earlier for breakfast?

Sure..we meet at 7.30am and have some breakfast at Jurong East Mrt Station..Before we start walking to Park Connector near Sungei Pandan..

[Moderator's note]

To TS, for sake of transparency please list the participants, since you're limiting the group size to 10. Thanks.

Confirm going 1) Reportage 2) Canonmono 3) Perix 4) Tranvui

Sorry all..i make some mistakes..The starting point should be at Teban Gardens.. You can reach there by Bus service nos. 30, 78, 79, 143..

I shd be wearing slipper and go .. dont want my shoes bath in mud ..

Status
Not open for further replies.