Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
No politics here please.

got politics meh?

It's all about democracy. :bsmilie:

39904-H-L-Mencken-Quote-Adultery-is-the-application-of-democracy-to-love.jpg

got politics meh? got pple mention 人民寻洞党?

Ya lor, we are talking about adultery.
Why he links it to politics? He is the first to talk about politics in this thread. Pls go elsewhere if you want to talk about politics.
Hehehe....

Ya lor, we are talking about adultery.
Why he links it to politics? He is the first to talk about politics in this thread. Pls go elsewhere if you want to talk about politics.
Hehehe....

Maybe he referring to the Politics of Love. :)

And yes there really is such a thing like that going on... depends on whether you took the red or blue pill heh. (I took the red pill long ago)

is there any statistical study to show that man is more likely to commit adultery than woman?

is there any statistical study to show that man is more likely to commit adultery than woman?

Maybe one can say if you think it then you have committed adultery on some level. With this being the case I imagine the hairy legs would probably be much more apt to committing the offense. With women it would seem to be more about timing and maybe being conned into it by some suave guy.

Why you worried about this anyways?

Last edited:
why?
because the ratio of man to woman in that org is very high.
hehehe.

You need two to make one.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

There is no such records. But men are more prone to get caught than the ladies and the punishment history may be different.

Sent from my E5553 using Tapatalk

There is no such records. But men are more prone to get caught than the ladies and the punishment history may be different.

......... get caught b'cos cannot think properly with all that blood rushing to the head ....... :p

......... get caught b'cos cannot think properly with all that blood rushing to the head ....... :p

Bro, you should say with all the blood rushing down to enlarge hence no blood carrying O2 to brain to think . Hehehe

You are right friend.

Bro, you should say with all the blood rushing down to enlarge hence no blood carrying O2 to brain to think . Hehehe

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

Adultery simply means mix a dangerous product with the genuine one ( more melamine contents in baby food ).
Do understood what you mean. I was carrying you from the original question.
Here both are considered culprits before society though I can't agree.

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.