Adrian & Wendy - Non-Bridal Pre-Wedding Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
Before it goes for print tomorrow, would like everyone's comments

Will be printed as a 25cm x 30cm 15 sheet book bind album.

Pg 01
pg01.jpg

Pg 02
pg02.jpg

Pg 03
pg03.jpg

Pg 04
pg04.jpg

oh, forgot: wanna thank Ben from i-studio (www.i-studio.com.sg) where the studio shots were taken.

and to a certain kind CSer who loaned me a camera body capable of printing to this size and larger, you know who you are. :)

eheh thanx petf and tunster! :)

super rush job this one... jan 21 is the wedding. it has to go overseas for print, mount and laminate so it's very tight... :sweat:

Petf69 said:
wow.....very nice layout!!! :thumbsup:

wow ................very nice picture and layout which you have taken........:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Great looking layouts! :thumbsup:

Just some little quibbles::think:
I don't know. Maybe its just me but the couple don't seem to be in the correct "proportion" in page 3 - they seem a little squashed vertically when compared to page 4. Page 13 seems a little over expose too. I like page 16 but I would prefer the pic to be larger.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your work. It's wonderful!

Hobbesyeo said:
Great looking layouts! :thumbsup:

Just some little quibbles::think:
I don't know. Maybe its just me but the couple don't seem to be in the correct "proportion" in page 3 - they seem a little squashed vertically when compared to page 4. Page 13 seems a little over expose too. I like page 16 but I would prefer the pic to be larger.
thanx hobbes for the comment! :)

not sure where the squashiness comes from, there was no horizontal pulling of the image. incidentally both sets of photos were also taken with the same lens... 70-200, so i'm not too sure here man...

yeah i know pg13 is looking a little over.. in print it should be alrite. actually.. some of the shots here that look just right, i should brighten abit for print..

v nice! where/how to print so big? and where to bind ah?

Swee swee. Love e blue skies. Fave is pg 7, really fun and nicely done. Pg 8 n 9 look like some restaurant ad. :thumbsup:

wat can i say.. great photos..

Wow, pro... nice shots... :thumbsup:

I like the lighting on Pg 9....using wireless flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.