Adrian & Shing Hsiu by Colourdots

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinken

Jun 9, 2005
Pasir Ris
colourdots.com
Some recent events around me and my loves ones had delivered an invaluable reminder of how fortunate and privileged I am to be able to be able to be doing something so meaningful as my job. As I created this slideshow, I relived the moments of a very simple, understated love; yet profoundly affecting me with the subtlety of love the bride and groom held for each other. Thus, I felt compelled to share this with someone else. I hope you guys enjoy this one:

Adrian & Shing Hsiu

some of the pics have highly-exposured areas. it's probably intentional i guess. nice feel.

Is this processing called the yellow grunge processing?

Thanks nikkie :)
Hi m3lv1nh0, I've never heard of yellow grunge; the processing is a mix and match of what I use including the colour temperature of the original photos.

Quite a nice warm feel but i felt that i cant feel the joy of the whole event.. I guess wat is lacking is the laughter on people faces.. Just my 2cents view..

Quite a nice warm feel but i felt that i cant feel the joy of the whole event.. I guess wat is lacking is the laughter on people faces.. Just my 2cents view..

Exactly. The church service was quiet, sombre, and yet radiating subtle warmth :)
Of course, the fun and laughter would go into other parts of the album. Thanks for your comments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.