[adrewine] ~ My Photo Journal '09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just curious what are u working as? Envy on the fact that u are able to travel so many parts of the world.

I admire his talent in capturing all the great pictures from a perspective not seen normally.

Hi

I'm going to ask a new newbie question here.

I saw so many beautiful photos taken by Adrewine .. May I know if all these photos are unprocessed ? Or all or most of them need some kind of post edit by photoshop ?

tks

:)

Hi, just curious what are u working as? Envy on the fact that u are able to travel so many parts of the world.

I work in the travel hospitality industry.

I admire his talent in capturing all the great pictures from a perspective not seen normally.

Thank you innerzen.........for understanding my perspective well. :)

Hi

I'm going to ask a new newbie question here.

I saw so many beautiful photos taken by Adrewine .. May I know if all these photos are unprocessed ? Or all or most of them need some kind of post edit by photoshop ?

tks

:)

All my shots are taken in jpeg and have been reviewed thru Picasa 3 for approval before processing them by CS2 to the final uploading.

Anyway shooting in RAW one will still need to process them into jpeg at the final stages........so it makes no difference when one are uploading for the web viewing purpose only or for printing small to normal size photos.

When doing digital photography one need to understand that you can massage the data until the cows come home especially when you are shooting in RAW format, for jpeg you have limited range to play with, that all to it, that's why when one is shooting jpeg 2 important factors to keep in mind are the composition and the exposure.
Once you managed to nail these 2 aspects you will have no troubles to do some minor and basic editing/processing to your pictures.

All the shots you see here are the testimonial to the above work flow with entry-level cam, standard/kit lenses and Picasa3 or CS2. That's all........nothing fancy.......Cheers! :D

21| 10| 09

~ The Four Horsemen ~
Between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square Station, London, England, UK

Oly E510 & 14-42mm Kit Lens

( Taken Hand Held )

Last edited:

23| 10| 09

~ Boat Skipper Taking A Break ~
Camden Lock, Camden Town, London, England, UK

Oly E510 & 40-150mm Kit Lens

( Street Portraiture )

Last edited:
Hi adrewine

tks alot for your reply :)

great shoot..i like it...
dun mind to share ur setting of each photo as well???:)

great shoot..i like it...
dun mind to share ur setting of each photo as well???:)

Thanks Jasleen for dropping by.............Here's another OOC shot for you.......
The setting for the below photo are f4, 1/250s and ISO800. Cheers!

27| 10| 09

~ Cafe Latte or Cappuccino? ~

Stables Market, Camden Town, London

Oly E620 & 9-18mm SG Lens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.