"Adrenaline" photography seminar at Formula Drift Asia on 30 Jun (Sat) 2012

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
"Adrenaline" photography seminar at Formula Drift Asia on 30 Jun (Sat)

Presented by Canon Singapore and sports and action photographer, Suhaimi

images

“Sports and action is my first love!!! Starting out as an amateur hobbyist (after acquiring my DSLR), I embarked to go out and shoot whatever our tiny island has to offer. With sports and action photography, I can document the raw emotion of an athlete/s which you can never get out of other photography genre. It is what you call, “WYSIWYG” (what you see is what you get). Not faking it!” (Suhaimi – expert photographer)

Join Suhaimi as he shares his personal experience, thinking, and techniques of the trade in getting those adrenaline moments that you have been craving for! Spend 2 hours with Suhaimi as he explains how to capture that perfect still image within action environments.

Register now at eosworld@canon.com.sg with your Full Name, NRIC No, Contact No, Email Address and Camera brand/model owned, to reserve your FREE seat at this exciting, action-filled seminar (limited to the first 150 pax only). You will receive a confirmation email if your registration is confirmed.

In addition, all confirmed participants will receive a FREE 1-day access pass to the event and have the opportunity to meet the drivers as well as try out the new EOS 1D X professional DSLR camera after the seminar!

Where: Changi Exhibition Centre, Exhibition Hall 7
WHEN: SATURDAY JUNE 30
Time: 11am-1pm

How to get there:
FREE Shuttle Bus Operating Dates From Tanah Merah MRT: 30th June – 1st July 2012
Shuttle Bus Frequency: 30mins
First Bus Departing Tanah Merah Station: 09:30hrs
Last Bus Departing Tanah Merah Station: 17:30hrs
Last Bus Departing Changi Exhibition Centre: 18:30 hrs
Check out www.formuladriftasia.com for more information!

Last edited:
Email sent, am I suppose to await for a reply?

I guess need to receive confirmation as it is limited to 150 pax.
I sent an email on the evening of 27 Jun and received "You have successfully registered for the Adrenaline Seminar with Suhaimi,....." this afternoon.

I guess need to receive confirmation as it is limited to 150 pax.
I sent an email on the evening of 27 Jun and received "You have successfully registered for the Adrenaline Seminar with Suhaimi,....." this afternoon.

i sent an email on 29 Jun morning