LR Tips Adobe releases free bug-fix update to Lightroom CC/6

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006

Hi gang – a couple days ago Adobe released a free bug/fix update to Lightroom CC (and LR6) and it mostly addresses a problem some users are experiencing when launching Lightroom. Anyway, it’s a free update: just go under Lightroom’s Help menu and choose Updates and the Adobe Application Manager window will appear where you can download the update.
So far, my copy of Lightroom (which is just like your copy of Lightroom), has been running great with no problems, but like with any update, there are some folks that, for some reason, are having some issues (crashing, sluggish performance, etc.). This happens to some folks with every single release since version 1.0, and I wish I had an easy fix for those few folks (it must be incredibly frustrating), but luckily Adobe is pretty darn good about releasing updates that address bugs and hopefully this update will squash a few, but I’m pretty sure this won’t be the last bug fix update.
Hope you all have a great Tuesday.
Best,
-Scott
The post Adobe releases free bug-fix update to Lightroom CC/6 appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

UMoA8N-8Pqs

More...