Adobe PS CS 5 Content Aware Fill

That last bit where the panaroma was filled... :bigeyes:

with these tools, who needs to learn PS anymore???

Really awesome.

i think this is a hoax.

just look at the last part, where the content aware fill magic is worked.

i cannot think of a single reason why any wonderful photoshop program would just do the cloud end by itself. stretch it further, that i could believe.. but guess that it would end? uh-uh.

Untitled-1-3.jpg

i is wonder if it's an early april fools joke.

it's WITCHCRAFT.

i think this is a hoax.

just look at the last part, where the content aware fill magic is worked.

i cannot think of a single reason why any wonderful photoshop program would just do the cloud end by itself. stretch it further, that i could believe.. but guess that it would end? uh-uh.

Olden days, people cannot believe aeroplanes can fly, people can land on moon... I dun find it hard to believe this content aware thing leh. Land on moon harder to believe or this software harder to believe? :bsmilie:

This is the most exciting new feature in photoshop cs5.

I think I know how it works, they have 100000 freelance art students doing this in the background. When you click submit it breaks your pic into 100 pieces and sends it to a random 100 people who touch it up in 5 secs, and send the pieces back to you..

or they could have implemented this texture synthesizer algorithmn..
http://www.logarithmic.net/pfh/resynthesizer

I think I know how it works, they have 100000 freelance art students doing this in the background. When you click submit it breaks your pic into 100 pieces and sends it to a random 100 people who touch it up in 5 secs, and send the pieces back to you..

what if some of the art students are on an acid trip

then suddenly you try to patch out trees, you get 20 smiley faces appearing in the sky :bsmilie: along with blue elephants, flying monkeys.....

i wonder if i just shoot the xmm face, will CS5 able to fill up the rest of the body :think:

if the face is naked, then the body will be too, so must makee sure no make up ;)