Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5/2.0 Video tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
very comprehensive software...but kinda chim to use...still prefer to use ulead videostudio...haha...

Adobe Premier is not chim, just spend 2 hours in it, I think you will love it...

Adobe Premier is not chim, just spend 2 hours in it, I think you will love it...

btw how much would one costs:)

Yup, I feel it has more features and handling options, try and download the trail version and have a go at it, in a couple of hours, you'll be quite comfortable with it.

Important tip: Memorise the keyboard shortcuts, saves you time!

Yup, I feel it has more features and handling options, try and download the trail version and have a go at it, in a couple of hours, you'll be quite comfortable with it.

Important tip: Memorise the keyboard shortcuts, saves you time!

Get FireStore, save more time...;p

totally agree with you! Only Genius can master in 2 hours from scratch.

Initially I tot Ulead and Pinnacle are really good, frankly, it is really easy.... but finally when I was being introduce to Premier 1.5, I was like.... WOW... of course I really took some time, 2 hours is only for basic editing... Premier 1.5/2.0:thumbsup:

wah lau 1.6k for da software, u must be a real pro purchase it.
Any other cheaper software, currently i'm using premier element 1.0 v. basic software

wah lau 1.6k for da software, u must be a real pro purchase it.
Any other cheaper software, currently i'm using premier element 1.0 v. basic software

You dun need to remind me that :cry:

Premier pro is not chim, rather simple to use.. good software with layers and some realtime effects.. is very good enough for wedding job. and good if combination w Aft effect + photoshop.
FCP is another good, or even better softeware, esp w motion!
there are other software like Avid (used to be Pinnacles) liquid pro, media composer, Edit, etc.. etc..

personally i am more comfortable with premier Pro and Liquid pro and some FCP knowledge. :)

and anyone heard of "smoke"??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.