Adobe Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Jan 18, 2002
North West
Visit site
What is the diff between Photoshop 6 and Photoshop Element. One shop tell me that Photoshop 6 is for general media but Photoshop Element is meant for DC only. Am I being BS by that giy???

Originally posted by Kevin
What is the diff between Photoshop 6 and Photoshop Element. One shop tell me that Photoshop 6 is for general media but Photoshop Element is meant for DC only. Am I being BS by that giy???

That's pure BS.

PhotoShop Elements is just a "scaled down" photoshop (just like the LE versions) geared towards novices who doesn't need the full blown application. The functions are made such that they are easy to understand and access compared to the full version, so that novices can do what they need to do to their images (like adjust contrast, colour, etc).

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Kevin

well some books at borders which mentioned that there are features in elements which photoshop doesn't have and vice versa. so yes it is a scaled down version with some mods as well.

Is elements easier to use? Cos Im finding it hard to use photoshop 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.