Adobe Photoshop World - Asia 2004

How many ClubSNAPer is going to Adobe Photoshop World - Asia 2004

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
paiseh...i sign up 4 both already. yet 4got about it..hehe..zek pls remind me. thnx.

wait..i dont have printer at home to print out the ticket

Anyone have any idea if this is useful at all? :think:

you have to print out the ticket. That is the admission ticket. Without one will simply means refusal to your entry.

Me going only for the 'thru the lens' session only. Any of you guys going to bring your gears?

i'll be there for both sessions on wed 7 July.

clive said:
paiseh...i sign up 4 both already. yet 4got about it..hehe..zek pls remind me. thnx.

wait..i dont have printer at home to print out the ticket

Any bros here already signed up but cant make it? Please contact me, cause I tried to register, but already fully booked.

Can email me ticket at: jazzart67@hotmail.com, or contact me at 98183234.

Thanks Bro.

hi guys,

same appeal here... if any of you have registered for the "thru the lens" seminar and can't make it, please contact me at 97707170.

cheers! :)

Ok... Everyone.. Today is the day :D .. in future maybe we can all wear Clubsnap T-Shirt for this kind of occassion.. :bsmilie:

Cyberian said:
Ok... Everyone.. Today is the day :D .. in future maybe we can all wear Clubsnap T-Shirt for this kind of occassion.. :bsmilie:

Me im not goin' lot things to do at the office, but i've got my confirmation form...but im afraid to give it to anybody else coz my name is written in the registration form. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.