Adobe photoshop keyboard sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some keyboard shortcut I seldom use so is still good if I forgotten those I seldom use.

Yes, using Photoshop is like playing a piano. The more you practice the more you remember how to play a score.

Comeon.. if u need to use a function often, just memorize e shortcut...
if not, u can probably just go to top menu bar.:)

Last edited:
Ya I know is actually a good to have not a must have thing.
Ok looks like I better memorise those uncommon shortcut key

Let's say you need to replace your keyboard soon, then what are you going to do with those stickers? Peel and restick them, or buy another set of keyboard stickers for US$5.69 + shipping?

Memorizing keyboard shortcuts is so much more practical. They will stay inside our brains until we pass on.

Last edited:
my record of changing my keyboard is almost 10 yrs once. Anyway I never ask to import them from oversea. that's why I have this post asking for anyone see these locally.

my record of changing my keyboard is almost 10 yrs once.

I will make it a point to replace my keyboard every 2 years. Reason being more for my health sake. Your keyboard will harbour more germs and bacteria than your toilet bowl in a year if you use it everyday.

Last edited:
hey please dun believe that. its proven that it is a urban myth. 10 years of gems accumulated by your fingers will never reach the number of gems ceated by your poo you just create. Clean your keyboard with detol and all your gems accumulated will be gone. Please be environment friendly. Anyway you have gone OFF TOPIC!
Back to topic any one seen these stickers locally?

Anyway you have gone OFF TOPIC!
Back to topic any one seen these stickers locally?

Still on the topic of keyboard leh... where got OFF TOPIC?

Environmental friendly does not necessarily mean good for our health. If I don't replace my keyboard, someone else will (my wife).

Anyway, good luck with your sticker search.

Last edited:
why can they just have a silicon overlay, and can double as a kb protector.:think:

From CS version onwards, you can re-assign your shortcut keys for most of the main functions in Photoshop. There's really isn't a need to remember all the shortcut keys lah. Just need to remember the ones that you use most often.

Look at all the stickers looking for a particular shortcut, or clicking on menu to get to a function... seems just as time consuming to me.

Why not print out a shortcut cheat sheet? Here, I even found one for you.

http://morris-photographics.com/photoshop/shortcuts/

Edit : I realize this is not the answer you were looking for, but I hope it is a useful alternative. You could always order those stickers from that link you posted - it seems that they ship to Singapore (postage $3.20).

Last edited:

If it is uncommon to you (meaning you don't use it often), why bother memorizing it?

my record of changing my keyboard is almost 10 yrs once. Anyway I never ask to import them from oversea. that's why I have this post asking for anyone see these locally.

You may change Photoshop version more often than that though. And keyboards are not as sturdy as the IBM Model M (I still have fond memories of that keyboard, but it's just too noisy when you're not living alone).

I'm reminded of the Optimus Maximus keyboard, which someone suggested once would be great for keyboard shortcuts. But for that price, I can hire someone to remember the shortcuts for me :)

Look at all the stickers looking for a particular shortcut, or clicking on menu to get to a function... seems just as time consuming to me.

Why not print out a shortcut cheat sheet? Here, I even found one for you.

http://morris-photographics.com/photoshop/shortcuts/

Edit : I realize this is not the answer you were looking for, but I hope it is a useful alternative. You could always order those stickers from that link you posted - it seems that they ship to Singapore (postage $3.20).

Thanks. I think the one listed is good enough for me. Like what everyone has been saying - Practice makes perfect. Sometimes after some laying off, need some reminders.

Anywhere to look for good workflows in PS??

then i need microstation keyboard sticker... 3dsmax keyboard sticker... sketch-up keyboard sticker... ms office keyboard sticker... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.