Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 at cheap price!

How much is this selling in singapore?

Thank you for informing! That's a great price. I can see that if I just get Photoshop Elements alone, it is only USD 49.95. What is the Premier version, it seems to be just for video editing?

If there is a training course, it would be very useful..

FT-Trail said:
I realised the shipping fee is expensive, USD 41 T.T

Premier is a video editing software.

Create a comgateway account(US shipping address). Ship it there n then back. Shipping shld at most b us$15

Last edited:
timmy33 said:
If there is a training course, it would be very useful..

Tv.adobe.com

Adobe provides training for their software. N from what I know, elements has built in guide mode.

Download the trial version from adobe to play with while waiting for item to ship.

SkimMilk said:
Create a comgateway account. Ship it there n then back. Shipping shld at most b us$15

Yes I have just finished doing that! I read the thread below and you were recommending comgateway as well. So quickly went to set up account, it was easy. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the info!

FT-Trail said:
Yes I have just finished doing that! I read the thread below and you were recommending comgateway as well. So quickly went to set up account, it was easy. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the info!

I have been using Comgateway (borderlessbuys.com.sg) for some years now & bought several times from B&H. No problem so far, both companies are efficient. For Amex card holders, Comgateway gives a free DHL service upgrade to Express. My orders usually take 10-14 days to come. The fastest I've experienced was 7 days from order to arrival for my Kindle from Amazon, but only once.

macVince said:
I have been using Comgateway (borderlessbuys.com.sg) for some years now & bought several times from B&H. No problem so far, both companies are efficient. For Amex card holders, Comgateway gives a free DHL service upgrade to Express. My orders usually take 10-14 days to come. The fastest I've experienced was 7 days from order to arrival for my Kindle from Amazon, but only once.

Wow, didn't know Amex gets free upgrade to express! Thanks for the info!