Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 at cheap price!

nedy77

Jun 21, 2005
How much is this selling in singapore?

FT-Trail

Jun 7, 2012
Choa Chu Kang
Thank you for informing! That's a great price. I can see that if I just get Photoshop Elements alone, it is only USD 49.95. What is the Premier version, it seems to be just for video editing?

timmy33

Jan 14, 2012
If there is a training course, it would be very useful..

FT-Trail said:
I realised the shipping fee is expensive, USD 41 T.T
Premier is a video editing software.

Create a comgateway account(US shipping address). Ship it there n then back. Shipping shld at most b us$15

Last edited:
timmy33 said:
If there is a training course, it would be very useful..
Tv.adobe.com

Adobe provides training for their software. N from what I know, elements has built in guide mode.

Download the trial version from adobe to play with while waiting for item to ship.

FT-Trail

Jun 7, 2012
Choa Chu Kang
SkimMilk said:
Create a comgateway account. Ship it there n then back. Shipping shld at most b us$15
Yes I have just finished doing that! I read the thread below and you were recommending comgateway as well. So quickly went to set up account, it was easy. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the info!

Apr 14, 2010
SG
www.flickr.com
FT-Trail said:
Yes I have just finished doing that! I read the thread below and you were recommending comgateway as well. So quickly went to set up account, it was easy. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the info!
I have been using Comgateway (borderlessbuys.com.sg) for some years now & bought several times from B&H. No problem so far, both companies are efficient. For Amex card holders, Comgateway gives a free DHL service upgrade to Express. My orders usually take 10-14 days to come. The fastest I've experienced was 7 days from order to arrival for my Kindle from Amazon, but only once.

macVince said:
I have been using Comgateway (borderlessbuys.com.sg) for some years now & bought several times from B&H. No problem so far, both companies are efficient. For Amex card holders, Comgateway gives a free DHL service upgrade to Express. My orders usually take 10-14 days to come. The fastest I've experienced was 7 days from order to arrival for my Kindle from Amazon, but only once.
Wow, didn't know Amex gets free upgrade to express! Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom