Adobe Lightroom availability in Singapore: Reply from Adobe SEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
Dear Vulpix,

Thanks for your query.
Yes, it will be available soon in Singapore. We do not have the exact pricing with us now, but the retail price is estimated S$300 to S$400.

Best Regards,
Adobe Administrator

Hope they got an awesome promotion!:lovegrin:

Read the intro and I'm confused about the Lightroom.. Doesn't it function like Photoshop's Camera RAW/Bridge? :dunno:

Adobe is trying to create a program that works more to a photographer's needs than to a designer/DI person's needs (which is what Photoshop is)...taking out the parts that might not be essential to a photographer in Photoshop and making the processes of digital processing more painless (and at a much cheaper price point) :)

ps. Vulpix, you never ask them when CS3 coming out :lovegrin:

but the lightroom does not run on Panther right? Why? surely there are a lot of people like me running Panther.

Adobe is trying to create a program that works more to a photographer's needs than to a designer/DI person's needs (which is what Photoshop is)...taking out the parts that might not be essential to a photographer in Photoshop and making the processes of digital processing more painless (and at a much cheaper price point) :)

ps. Vulpix, you never ask them when CS3 coming out :lovegrin:

Got no money for CS3, I ask for what!:bsmilie:

Got no money for CS3, I ask for what!:bsmilie:
for make benefit glorious CS community mah...save up got $ already loh ;p

$300? okay that will be inline with the US$199 promotion now on Amazon. Hurry!:thumbsup:

Waiting for them to send me a email once stock is available.

i've already ordered mine, courtesy of a friend in canada at usd 199 ;)

how long for delivery?i'm definitely interested.USA edition ah?:embrass:

ortega,how can your pc not up to spec?
bs.:sticktong

Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2
Intel® Pentium® 4 processor
768MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
1GB of available hard-disk space
1,024x768 screen resolution
CD-ROM drive

how long for delivery?i'm definitely interested.USA edition ah?:embrass:

I'm also interested in the student package, as long show student card can already right?

i'm considered a 'student' cos i'm learning photography via CS forum.does that count?:dunno:

ortega,how can your pc not up to spec?
bs.:sticktong

Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2
Intel® Pentium® 4 processor
768MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
1GB of available hard-disk space
1,024x768 screen resolution
CD-ROM drive

768MB not enough RAM, need at least 2GB...

Yes with student ID can liao. pls snap one copy and email to erizai@yahoo.com.sg if u are interested. confirmed not US copy. just chk from the distributor. Do u think i need to start a new thread? in service offered?

Status
Not open for further replies.