Adobe Lightroom 6 & Photoshop

Joshelerry

Apr 5, 2013
Singapore
HI, I am looking to buy this package. Can advise what is the best way to do so? I will prefer to buy the dvd with single license and NOT subscription based.

Can advise approx retail price for this and where to buy the software?

OK I came here right now to ask the same question. I registered on the Adobe website and it won't let me checkout, I get the following error:

Error in Your Order
The account was registered for a different country. Please sign out and sign in using an existing account for this country.

My account is registered with Singapore as the location. So I am guessing they don't have a Singapore store portal.

How have other people purchased Lightroom 6 standalone?

OK I came here right now to ask the same question. I registered on the Adobe website and it won't let me checkout, I get the following error:

Error in Your Order
The account was registered for a different country. Please sign out and sign in using an existing account for this country.

My account is registered with Singapore as the location. So I am guessing they don't have a Singapore store portal.

Lightroom 6 standalone not available in South East Asia, I believe.

HI, I am looking to buy this package. Can advise what is the best way to do so? I will prefer to buy the dvd with single license and NOT subscription based.

Can advise approx retail price for this and where to buy the software?

Adobe announced not selling box version of Photoshop in 2012, you still can find the box version in Amazon, retail price around US$1900, not sure would you be able to find it locally, maybe check out the BnS.

as for lightroom non CC, it is not available in South East Asia.

I bought Lightroom 6 standalone, paid at Pic n Pixel in Funan. However no DVD, they do the registration and tell you how to access the subscription online. Few days later I got emailed the code and downloaded Lightroom and installed it.

Do note that incremental features only goes to Lightroom CC and not Lightroom 6 due to T&C issues... like you don't get Dehaze and some additional sliders like Whites / Blacks in Adjustment brush if I remember correctly. You only get the bug fixes. (There are workarounds but more cumbersome)

You can check out the Adobe product resellers here:
http://www.adobe.com/sea/purchase/

Error in Your Order

Did you try purchasing via the SEA store?

http://shop.adobe.com/store/adbehap/en_SG/pd/ThemeID.25225600/productID.314457100

I didn't try all the way to checkout though. At the checkout page under billing information they do allow selection of Indonesia/Malaysia/Philippines/Singapore/Thailand under Country.