Adobe lightroom 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shouyi

Dec 18, 2005
Anyone here uses adobe lightroom 2? Where can I get a copy? Any idea the price?

Thanks in advance.

go check out the Ricebowl in Funan ground floor. they had a very good price.

I believe Ricebowl is no longer in Funan. Don't know where they have gone though.

how bout the retail price...any idea?

Icic. I think there's another thread somewhere here that informed of the arrest of sales of the educational version.

Looks like i'd have to stick to DPP if I can't find an educational version around.:dunno:

Icic. I think there's another thread somewhere here that informed of the arrest of sales of the educational version.

Looks like i'd have to stick to DPP if I can't find an educational version around.:dunno:

They have ceased the educational version

Yes, Adobe is no more selling Education priced software through retail. They are doing it direct through the education institutions, I think. The full price of Lightroom online (US$389) is on the high side though, especially when compared to Aperture (S$328). But of course Aperture is Mac only software. Not sure whether it will be cheaper at retail stores?

Having said that, I think Lightroom is a very useful tool for photographers, I am using the Mac version. Features of version 3.0 looks to be really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.