Adobe Gamma with CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelmetBox

Sep 9, 2003
Hi, can anyone of you out there using Photoshop CS for windows confirm whether the Adobe Gamma calibration program is included in the package? I cannot find any information on this on the web. All I know is photoshop 6 and 7 for windows has it.

Need to know so that I can consider purchasing the software as I don't think I can afford another calibration software.

Or does anyone of you have any softwares for monitor calibration to recommend?

Thanks! :D

Well I've just tried to calibrate my system after recently installing CS and to my surpirse, gamma is now gone from Control Panel. It was there before from my version 7 install (which I've now uninstalled). The documentation for CS mentions using gamma to calibrate so i have no idea what's going on. :dunno: :dunno:

Royce said:
Well I've just tried to calibrate my system after recently installing CS and to my surpirse, gamma is now gone from Control Panel. It was there before from my version 7 install (which I've now uninstalled). The documentation for CS mentions using gamma to calibrate so i have no idea what's going on. :dunno: :dunno:
I'm using Window XP on my laptop. The adobe gamma software is still provided with CS Ver 7. Just that it is not automatically installed in the control panel (Windows XP). Have to manually "shortcut" onto screen. Cheers.

hehe.... i've solved the problem :D

just go to C:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration

The programz inside.

Hope it helps :D

Whether its ver 7 or CS, it still should be at the same place.

Inside 'Control Panel', on the left, there is an 'Other Control Panel Options'.

chucks said:
Whether its ver 7 or CS, it still should be at the same place.

Inside 'Control Panel', on the left, there is an 'Other Control Panel Options'.

hehe.... but you'll be amazed cause it totally disappeared from the control panel after upgrade!

Weird.......

Status
Not open for further replies.