Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrise

Jan 20, 2007
Lorong Chuan
www.qxcg.net
For those of you who purchased a copy of CS 3.3 Web Premium from The Network Hub (http://mine.com.sg/train/) recently like me, the company is offering a free upgrade to CS 4. It's on the right navigation panel listed under "CS 4 Upgrade Form".

I just gave them a call and they told me my purchase on the 1st Sept is probably eligible :sweatsm: E-mailed the form already - hope they'll get back soon :p

In case you were wondering, CS 3.3 is listed here, and the academic pricing eligibility is here.

Just fyi,
astrise

Last edited:
May I ask how much is the academic pricing?

For those of you who purchased a copy of CS 3.3 Web Premium from The Network Hub (http://mine.com.sg/train/) recently like me, the company is offering a free upgrade to CS 4. It's on the right navigation panel listed under "CS 4 Upgrade Form".

I just gave them a call and they told me my purchase on the 1st Sept is probably eligible :sweatsm: E-mailed the form already - hope they'll get back soon :p

In case you were wondering, CS 3.3 is listed here, and the academic pricing eligibility is here.

Just fyi,
astrise

Stores in Funan can offer the free upgrade too cause is instructed by Adobe :)

Last edited:
Applicable to educational version? :think:

if i purchase a adobe CS3 web premium, can i upgrade to adobe CS4 design premium?

Yup. Need confirmation with regards to upgrading CS3 web premium to CS4 for free.

Yes yes. A teacher here!
If they had come up with this a year eariler I won't have bought my CS3 Web Premium off my colleague who bought a notebook from NTU then.

Anyway, I must say $97 for the software is an extremely good deal, especially now with a free upgrade to CS4. But then I realised LR suits my workflow better, so my CS3 suite is now sitting in the hard disk underutilised.

Yes yes. A teacher here!
If they had come up with this a year eariler I won't have bought my CS3 Web Premium off my colleague who bought a notebook from NTU then.

Anyway, I must say $97 for the software is an extremely good deal, especially now with a free upgrade to CS4. But then I realised LR suits my workflow better, so my CS3 suite is now sitting in the hard disk underutilised.

WHAT?!

Mine.com.sg and Adobe just visited my school. If I knew I could upgrade for free I would've bought it.

WHAT THE HECK.

Just fyi,
astrise

eh. only PC version? do they have MAC version . dont think its mac+pc one right

Anyway, anyone knows what's the cutoff date for CS3 Premium users for a free upgrade?

if i purchase a adobe CS3 web premium, can i upgrade to adobe CS4 design premium?

If you have CS3 web premium you can buy CS4 design premium upgrade. If you are going to buy CS3 web and to get the free upgrade to CS4 design premium, NO.:)

If you have CS3 web premium you can buy CS4 design premium upgrade. If you are going to buy CS3 web and to get the free upgrade to CS4 design premium, NO.:)

What if.. CS4 was released one day after someone bought it?

The adobe road show came to my school one day before CS4 came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.