Adobe CS4 Free Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if.. CS4 was released one day after someone bought it?

The adobe road show came to my school one day before CS4 came out.

I was told the free upgrade will only be given after the CS4 announces.:)

What if.. CS4 was released one day after someone bought it?

The adobe road show came to my school one day before CS4 came out.
sigh! but those who bought the cs3 web premium from mine.com.sg can't use if for commercial use, because its
educational purpose only.

Cannot lah, I finished my LDS since April ... you teach too?

heck lah. i paid cash and just order. also finish my LDS liao. $97 + free upgrade to CS4.... :thumbsup:

eh. only PC version? do they have MAC version . dont think its mac+pc one right

they sell the MAC only version. 2 of my colleagues bought it too. we just emailed the adobe support in philippines with our upgrade form. :)

what do we need in order to purchase it from mine.com.sg?
i need to find someone studying in poly etc already.

Anyone got any ideas what they mean in the Form --- "PRODUCT CLAIMED" ??? Filling in right now, but put what in this field?? :D

Anyone got any ideas what they mean in the Form --- "PRODUCT CLAIMED" ??? Filling in right now, but put what in this field?? :D

I think it's the new product you're asking for. But don't put master collection when you only bought web premium lah :bsmilie:

In a way this is academic and not meant for commercial usage, right?

erm now i very confused... If i got mine with my NTU laptop, then how to upgrade my CS3 to CS4? go do i go, and what do i have to do?

erm now i very confused... If i got mine with my NTU laptop, then how to upgrade my CS3 to CS4? go do i go, and what do i have to do?

This is a OEM version don't thick can free upgrade to CS4.:)

Update:
Yup, got it. Here's an excerpt from the reply -
Hi <me>,

Thank you for contacting Adobe Asia Pacific Support.

I understand that you would like to claim the free of charge upgrade to Web Premium CS4 Windows UE (ED).

I am pleased to inform you that we already received your free upgrade request for Web Premium CS4 Windows UE (ED). You shall receive the free upgrade package before or after the end of claim period on January 6, 2009 at the shipping address you have provided: <somewhere>.

Should you require any other assistance, please feel free to write back.

Regards,

<someone>
Adobe Asia Pacific Support
http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal

Commercial versions may also be eligible for upgrade. Why not just fill the form and give it a try? :)

Last edited:
Update:
Yup, got it. Here's an excerpt from the reply -

Commercial versions may also be eligible for upgrade. Why not just fill the form and give it a try? :)
what do you mean by commercial version may be able to upgrade?

as in commercial usage license (vs academic) like what some people asked.
so to say for those who have just purchase their commercial CS3 are eligible
for free upgrade? not only from mine.com.sg?

by the way, what are the difference between the education and commercial version?

Status
Not open for further replies.