ADOBE Creative @Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaesal

Mar 25, 2006
Get those vexing Adobe questions answered.. and discover fabulous NEW methodologies in Adobe's dazzling design programs; Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Photoshop, Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 InDesign®, Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Illustrator and Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Flash. Acquire knowledge on closely guarded trade secrets from Adobe's evangelists. And discover how celebrity graphic designers and webmasters produce momentous works ... in moments! Whether you are a professional in print, design or web, this is an event not to be missed!

Date
Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Venue
Conference Hall 1, Level 5,
Administration Building
Singapore Management University
81 Victoria Street
Singapore 188065

Speakers
Shirley Tan and James Lee, two of South East Asia's most experienced, top-rated, Adobe instructors.

It is a free seminar!

Visit the link below to register:

http://adobe.vintedge.com/seminars/creative@work/index.asp

Get those vexing Adobe questions answered.. and discover fabulous NEW methodologies in Adobe's dazzling design programs; Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Photoshop, Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 InDesign®, Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Illustrator and Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Flash. Acquire knowledge on closely guarded trade secrets from Adobe's evangelists. And discover how celebrity graphic designers and webmasters produce momentous works ... in moments! Whether you are a professional in print, design or web, this is an event not to be missed!

Date
Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Venue
Conference Hall 1, Level 5,
Administration Building
Singapore Management University
81 Victoria Street
Singapore 188065

Speakers
Shirley Tan and James Lee, two of South East Asia's most experienced, top-rated, Adobe instructors.

It is a free seminar!

Visit the link below to register:

http://adobe.vintedge.com/seminars/creative@work/index.asp

Hi there

I remember Shirley Tan! She was the one that did a powerful Photoshop session at the 'Beyond the Shutter Click' seminar. I really learned a lot from the short 1 hour session. :thumbsup: I'm glad she's given more hours now. I'll register for this event.:bsmilie:

Thanks Chaesal

Status
Not open for further replies.