Adobe Bridge 1.02 - download available now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say how dissappointed I am with adobe bridge. It is SOOO SLOW!!! I mean PS CS used to be faster... hopefully this 1.02 will be better

I mean just changing directory takes a few seconds even after all the cache has built...

wind30 said:
I can't say how dissappointed I am with adobe bridge. It is SOOO SLOW!!! I mean PS CS used to be faster... hopefully this 1.02 will be better

I mean just changing directory takes a few seconds even after all the cache has built...

Frankly, everything about CS2 is slow and annoying to me (running a P4-3Ghz here with 2 gigs of RAM). I have gone back to 7.01.......... don't need the new features of CS2 for the kind of work I use it for - at least true for the moment. For thumbnail previewing and raw conversion, I have other options.

It's actually best to have a dedicated harddrive just for caching Bridge thumbnails if you want to have the best performance. I actually have a 120 gig drive dedicated for that end.

It still sucks.

The only time I uses Bridge is for RAW files editing... and I have to remember to delete the cache (taking so much space) after the editing is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.