Adobe Acrobat Printing Transparent Object

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
I have some problems converting my photos (consist of multiple photos, some with transparent background) to PDF file, all the transparent objects have become either white or black.

Anybody knows how can I convert a transparent photo to PDF format and still having the semi-transparent or full transparent effect?

How did you creat your composite? With PS layers flattened as tiff file or layers retained as PS file? Or did you creat it in Indesign?

Did you export to PDF from PS and which version of PS and Acrobat did you use?

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
Hi Sion,
Here's my case actually.

1. I created a webpage with some transparent pictures in it.

2. I need to convert that webpage into a PDF file, and I use the print function to convert the webpage into PDF file.

3. I am using Adobe Acrobat Version 7.

I would advise to originate the composite from Photoshop or Indesign and export the composite from it to PDF. You'll retain the transparency.

Sorry I can't help you as I don't know about the transparency of web page to PDF scenario.

Or you may try to rasterize the web page with PS if it allows you to do it and then export to PDF from there.

Good luck.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
still, thanks for replying Sion.

Anyone knows if Acrobat can retain transparency when printing from a webpage?

zerofour

Mar 9, 2004
SG
Kho King said:
I have some problems converting my photos (consist of multiple photos, some with transparent background) to PDF file, all the transparent objects have become either white or black.

Anybody knows how can I convert a transparent photo to PDF format and still having the semi-transparent or full transparent effect?
I don't really understand what you are talking about but hope this can help u :D

Hope all this can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom