Adobe® Premiere® Elements 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie

Jan 20, 2002
cool.as
Hi All,
Can this software do these:
1.) transfer/import DVD movies disk contend to 3gp or MP4 ? for viewing in mobile phone on the plane.
2.) i mostly shot video on my mobile phone, can i edit directly using 3gp format?
3.) transfer window medium player file to 3gp?

Please recommend me a simple editing software with low cost and can do the above.
Many Thanks.
howie

Hi All,
Can this software do these:
1.) transfer/import DVD movies disk contend to 3gp or MP4 ? for viewing in mobile phone on the plane.
2.) i mostly shot video on my mobile phone, can i edit directly using 3gp format?
3.) transfer window medium player file to 3gp?

Please recommend me a simple editing software with low cost and can do the above.
Many Thanks.
howie

You will need to go thru alot of steps to convert a dvd movie to a mp4/3gp and also it is illegal to do that. And most software i know of do not do what you want as it have to be an raw format to be edit and not a compress format like mp4/3gp. for conversion encoder you can use mpeg streamclip which can converts alot of files to any format you want except wmv files.

You will need to go thru alot of steps to convert a dvd movie to a mp4/3gp and also it is illegal to do that. And most software i know of do not do what you want as it have to be an raw format to be edit and not a compress format like mp4/3gp. for conversion encoder you can use mpeg streamclip which can converts alot of files to any format you want except wmv files.

may i ask: is for my own viewing and i do not distribute, is still illegal to convert to the format i prefer for my viewing?

thanks.

may i ask: is for my own viewing and i do not distribute, is still illegal to convert to the format i prefer for my viewing?

thanks.

No. it only applies when u distribute like those piracy cds for money OR THRU IMESH,ET...

Status
Not open for further replies.