ADIDAS opening..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

Apr 24, 2005
Holland Village
im not very sure abt this. but i heard from a friend that ADIDAS will be opening their new outlet at raffles city n there'll be a run way show with hip hop performance.

details. (2 be double confirmed):

date: 31 march 2006 (friday)
time: 7-11pm. <--- this is the time my friend gave me. but i think might not be so long la.
venue: raffles city.

shall keep u guys updated on the event.

Sounds great! We can 'hip hop' there after work ;) and catch the performances before they 'run away' :cool:

Haley, will you be modelling for the runway show?

TMC said:
so fast? they just opened their branch in marina not long ago, on wed.
My pink Adidas... been 4months already :cry:

TMC said:
so fast? they just opened their branch in marina not long ago, on wed.

The store that's opening at Raffles City is an 'adidas originals' store that sells only items that carry the trefoil (three-leaf) logo and is the second one here. The store that opened at Marina Square sells mainly 'sports performance' (three striped logo) with a little bit of trefoil logo items. It's not opened by adidas but a franchise owned by Wing Tai Group.

espn said:
My pink Adidas... been 4months already :cry:

wear inside or outside one ar?:bsmilie:

thanks for the info Haley :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Sounds great... but I'm still in camp on Friday... :(

hey guys! i'll be doing the adidas show.. hope to see you there :D then can share share picture i'll make sure i look right into your lens :)

silverfrond said:
hey guys! i'll be doing the adidas show.. hope to see you there :D then can share share picture i'll make sure i look right into your lens :)

Oh, I see you are there, then we must take more photos for her loh, hehe........

300n

silverfrond said:

But we all here many lenses hor... so must look into each of us ok? :lovegrin:

net-g said:
But we all here many lenses hor... so must look into each of us ok? :lovegrin:

carry a sign or wear teeshirt with my name okie :D and scream when u see me haha.. then i promise you a good picture

silverfrond said:
carry a sign or wear teeshirt with my name okie :D and scream when u see me haha.. then i promise you a good picture

hahaha...BRING FLAG :cheergal:

silverfrond said:
tell that to the tallest guys,they need more attention.:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.