Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Jul 18, 2005
Marine Parade
A bit overdue. Just catching up on my postings. Primarily headshots. Comments are welcome.

IMG_2541_POST_Mini.jpg

IMG_2558_POST_Mini.jpg

IMG_2665_POST_Mini.jpg

IMG_2648_POST_Mini.jpg

IMG_2714_POST_Mini.jpg

Dryden said:
And my attempt at PS effects.... Cheers!

IMG_2506_POST_Mini.jpg

Very nice. i like this very much:thumbsup:

gosh...is this adele from NUS??erm...sorry to say this....but She looks better in person than in your photos.somehow,your photos din do her justice.you make her look old,maybe mature wld be the better word.Probably its the choice of clothes and makeup as well. actually your nicest shot is the one where you experimented with PS.

Agree, I think the saturation over pushed

nonchann said:
gosh...is this adele from NUS??erm...sorry to say this....but She looks better in person than in your photos.somehow,your photos din do her justice.you make her look old,maybe mature wld be the better word.Probably its the choice of clothes and makeup as well. actually your nicest shot is the one where you experimented with PS.

erizai said:
Agree, I think the saturation over pushed

Now that you guys have mentioned it.... either the light is harsh or my display's been playing tricks on me!

Thanks for the feedback!

Reposted the photos. 25% less saturation from the previous post and added a bit of gaussian blur to take the edge of the sharpness.

Dryden said:

IMG_2506_POST_Mini.jpg

I prefer this picture without the 3 whatever that is...:dunno:
I also feel that her eyes makeup doesn't look good for close-up shots. Could be the dark shade below her eyes (pic 4)...:think: making her look tired.

imho...its not the post processing...i tink its the makeup and hair tt adds the "age" to her....

cheers

I think may be due to lighting and PP. Here is mine from the same outing for reference:

img_6031.jpg

Dryden said:

IMG_2506_POST_Mini.jpg

can u give us the tips how you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.