Additional Accessories

apcaw

Oct 3, 2008
Hi All.

Currently looking/ scouting the market for any other possible minor add-ons to our Canon cameras.

Was thinking of starting a thread where you can post what additional minor or major accessory/ies you made to your camera.

Let's leave out the following as add-ons since they are considered staple:
Battery grips
Flashes
Lenses
Straps

I was thinking of in the line of camera armors? Eye views? etc.

Looking into new ideas to equip my gear. Any advice?

perhaps, pimp it like this ?....
nikond3pimped.jpg

- LCD protector (don't buy too expensive type)
- Change lens cap to center pinch type
- Lens hood
- Remote/Intervalometer

Hi All.

Currently looking/ scouting the market for any other possible minor add-ons to our Canon cameras.

Was thinking of starting a thread where you can post what additional minor or major accessory/ies you made to your camera.

Let's leave out the following as add-ons since they are considered staple:
Battery grips
Flashes
Lenses
Straps

I was thinking of in the line of camera armors? Eye views? etc.

Looking into new ideas to equip my gear. Any advice?

Battery grips and flashes are not staples.

I have been into photography for nearly 4-5 years now, I have never purchased a battery grip or anything beyond a fixed output $20 flash.

LCD protectors have many varieties... GGS or ACMAXX is what I would recommend.

You don't really need a replacement eye cover unless you really hate what you have.

How about things like tripods, filters, bags. Along with remotes, shutter release, etc... The list goes on. You can just happily step into any recommended shop here to browse. More importantly is to be clear whether you need it, or just have too much money that you feel a burning desire to spend. In that case, you can make a donation to me.

change the stock strap to Optech or Crumpler. If you have 2 cams then use BlackRapid... Makes carrying your gears so much easier and "lighter"...

how abt focusing screen? split screens are awesome for manual focus!

Gaffer tape up high-risk parts to make your camera more scratch resistant if you want it, hand strap from herringbone / canon E1 / markins etc etc if you want, buy an Rstrap etc.