adding photos in buy/sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazysob

Dec 1, 2008
Singapore
hi guys,

i am sorry if this thread is repeated again and again but i just cant seem to find it. anyone can lead me to the thread that teaches us to post pictures in buy/sell?

that would help a lot and thank you in advance.

regards
lazysob

Your nick is very fitting. You're already posting in the newbies corner, but missed the big bright red sticky at the top that is called:

Forum-related FAQs and Other Useful Info for Newbies

Your nick is very fitting. You're already posting in the newbies corner, but missed the big bright red sticky at the top that is called:

Forum-related FAQs and Other Useful Info for Newbies

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

ok, seriously, there is a stick on that...

if you really can't find it, use the search button.

hi there,

many thanks to you guys but i already did all of that and i want to know under the first option of "Upload Photos" -

"Choose a category to upload your images to.
Pick a category that relates most to your image(s)."

Which option do i choose?

I do not want to accidentaly upload the pictures to a photo gallery and cause embarassment and inconvenience to others.

thanks again.

regards
lazysob

hi there,

many thanks to you guys but i already did all of that and i want to know under the first option of "Upload Photos" -

"Choose a category to upload your images to.
Pick a category that relates most to your image(s)."

Which option do i choose?

I do not want to accidentaly upload the pictures to a photo gallery and cause embarassment and inconvenience to others.

thanks again.

regards
lazysob

Ok, maybe you need to use a bit of common sense here... The gallery that you UPLOAD to will depend on the picture. If it's gear, you can just use your own personal member gallery, or use flickr or photobucket.

After that just follow the instructions to link it to your post in the advertisement.

ok then.

will try it out. sorry if it has been asked many times. i do appreciate everyone the help that you guys given.

Status
Not open for further replies.