adapter overheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asd1289

Dec 1, 2009
I got a second hand digi-cabi dry cabinet from a forumer here. I have only on it for around 3 hrs, the adapter got real hot and the power indicator is off. I cant get the indicator light to switch on after-which. Does this mean the dry cabinet spoil liao or just the adapter? Thx.

Adapter should be hot as usual. May i know what model is your digi-cabi? Think yours is the new model such that the indicator will not light up when it feels the humidity in the dry-cabinet is already stabilised?

Better you check with the guy whom you bought your 2nd-hand dry-cabinet from.

Last edited:
Adapter should be hot as usual. May i know what model is your digi-cabi? Think yours is the new model such that the indicator will not light up when it feels the humidity in the dry-cabinet is already stabilised?

Better you check with the guy whom you bought your 2nd-hand dry-cabinet from.
Nope, I think it's the old 30l type. The power indicator do light up during the first 2-3 hrs.

Meaning yours is using the analog thermometer?

Mine is also the old type, but the indicator light is always ON.
yes, prob the same one as yours. is there a high chance that the dry cabinet is spoil?

Last edited:
why not you call the person whom you bought with and ask him ? it will be more efficient to get the ans from him since its his dry cab

Status
Not open for further replies.