[adamadam] - A Photo A Day 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamadam

Feb 9, 2004
Perth
www.flickr.com
Welcome to my photo-a-day-2007!
I will try my best to post a picture daily. Let's see how I go!

1st January 2007

This picture was taken from the Belltower area near Barrack St. Jetty at about 5:28am (GMT +8), but now we are having daylight savings so it was 6:28am here. (My camera is still in non-daylight savings time!)
Significance of this photograph for me was that it was from the first sunrise for this year, 2007, and was one of the only pictures I took today that I liked which showed the sunrise.

2nd January 2007

Most of today worried that I won't get a photograph taken.
Ended up playing with some lights and cardboard tonight. Set up the shot and got sister to press my camera shutter button while I held the cardboard... Significance of this photograph? Probably my most eventful thing of the day.

3rd January 2007

My variax 600. I chose this as my photo for the day because I didn't want to post another photograph of myself again. Again, another day which almost went by without me taking a photograph.

4th January 2007

Today I experimented with placement of the hotlights around a bottle of wine.
So far this year, most of my photographs are completely different from what I would normally take.

5th January 2007

I found a piece of cardboard, cut a hole in it, then taped a piece of aluminium foil on it, and put a pinhole in it, then held it infront of my camera (without a lens). turned on my lights, called my sister and... pinhole sister! lol
Significance of this? just something different.

It happened so suddenly, as soon as I saw that small square of cardboard, I started looking for scissors :)

6th January 2007

I went to Kings Park today. This was probably one of the most eventful things there for me. Seeing a bird run around.

7th January 2007
and on the 7th day... I rested - no photograph yet :( I still have 1.5 hours before the end of today! argh!

great job buddy! keep it up

Thanks Melvin :)

I missed 2 days :(
9th January 2007

I took this self portrait as part of a group project where we had to take a photograph of our face showing no background, and must be framed in camera (no cropping). Wanted to be different, so did it in Near-IR :)

Wow... the eye looks eerie... very cool! :)

yeah man ... weird eye color .. colored contacts? .. or ir-effect? ...

Yup, as dejected said, it's the effect of near (near-ir in this case, since R72 was used).
My aperture is small (pupil small) because it wasn't nice outside, so I set up some really bright work lights to shoot that. :D

10th January 2007

Significance: this is the only thing I shot today.

11th January 2007

This is my picture for today. The significance of it: Look carefully, what is it? oh! it's Clubsnap! Why clubsnap? Because I've been sitting here on clubsnap all day instead of going out to take photographs.

I hope to post something better tomorrow.

I spend too much time on Clubsnap rather than taking photographs.

I'll stop visiting clubsnap and see how it all goes.

Kthxbai!

I spend too much time on Clubsnap rather than taking photographs.

I'll stop visiting clubsnap and see how it all goes.

Kthxbai!

You are good, buddy! I really didn't see you anymore on Messenger :bsmilie: You sure have made up your mind to get away from computer and clubsnap to get some life/pics out there :lovegrin: Upz to you :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.