adam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
hey i saw u in service today!! wah u bring your gear everwhere u go one ah!!

Originally posted by eadwine
hey i saw u in service today!! wah u bring your gear everwhere u go one ah!!

U mean adam servicing his GEAR or..

Adam kenna SERVICE or...

Some Chio Gal SERVICING adam or....

Adam kenna service by his GEAR ???

;p

Originally posted by Simon

U mean adam servicing his GEAR or..

Adam kenna SERVICE or...

Some Chio Gal SERVICING adam or....

Adam kenna service by his GEAR ???

;p
hahaha
church service lah!

Chey...I thot you got kang tao for me...yes I was @ Youth Service yesterday and it happened to be one of those rare days I'd bring out my gears...fyi I don't bring my equipment whenever I go out!

Next time, just come and say hi to me! I'm quite nice one ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Chey...I thot you got kang tao for me...yes I was @ Youth Service yesterday and it happened to be one of those rare days I'd bring out my gears...fyi I don't bring my equipment whenever I go out!

Next time, just come and say hi to me! I'm quite nice one ;)
>.....
Beware... he service you!

Originally posted by Bluestrike

>.....
Beware... he service you!

Anyway for those who are wondering what is this 'service' that we're talking about...it's a worship and praise church service @ Faith Community Baptist Church. It occurs on Saturdays from 5-7.30pm. If you're interested, come and be 'serviced' by the Word of God! ;)

Anyway for those who are wondering what is this 'service' that we're talking about...it's a worship and praise church service @ Faith Community Baptist Church. It occurs on Saturdays from 5-7.30pm. If you're interested, come and be 'serviced' by the Word of God! ;)

thats a good one!!

heheh I've not been "serviced" for quite awhile liao... heh:embrass:

Originally posted by siron

heheh I've not been "serviced" for quite awhile liao... heh:embrass:
So, when are you going back to be "serviced"? Waiting for you brother! :)

So which church are all of you from? :)

Unfortunately, the word "service" has got so negative connotations and undercurrents. So now I happen to be in healthcare services, what does that make me?

I attend Sunday Service at SAC. 2.30 p.m. Sometimes I attend at other time slots too. There's 4 services that I could attend every Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.