Adam, please come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Hi, were you somewhere at Peninsula this afternoon at about 4pm? I saw someone in a batik (or hawaiian, depends how you define) shirt and berms, carrying a sling bag and a Canon slide scanner. If that was you, I was walking right behind you like 2-3m away. Couldn't see the face to confirm, so didn't call out to him (sekali malu), and he was walking so darn fast with his long hairy legs (even more confirmation that it's you right?).

Hehe, sorry for not saying hi huh, you were walking so darn fast and I wasn't 100% sure. Never mind, if got fate will bump into you again next time. Btw I was going CP to get some slide film....first time venturing into slides, dunno the results how. :D

btw, I was referring to adamgoi hor, in case there are other adams around here.

Hi Tweek. You are right...that was me!

I was on my way to Canon Service Centre @ Funan to send my film scanner for a check-up. I observed my scans tend to be underexposed so I decided to do something about it.

I later visited CP and to my disappointment, the Colorvision Spyder promotion is over! :(

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Hi Tweek. You are right...that was me!

I was on my way to Canon Service Centre @ Funan to send my film scanner for a check-up. I observed my scans tend to be underexposed so I decided to do something about it.

I later visited CP and to my disappointment, the Colorvision Spyder promotion is over! :(

Adobe Gamma IS good enough, if you have good eyes and a reasonably good monitor. I've just printed a 8x10 from my Epson 890 of one of my JBP shots and it looks close enough for me. Obviously, the monitor one looks more vibrant but colour and brightness wise, it's quite close. I believe our great master Jed doesn't even use a Sypder. :p

Save the money. Color Management is a lot more than just the Sypder.

Regards
CK

haha so it was really you. So how was your scanner, got it back yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.