Adam King the Kaoboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
so his brief try with camera didn't work out afterall... fired after his boss caught him shooting with lens cap on..
so only with his purty face, he tries to pull a Richard Gere in midnite kaoboy...

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
wa liew, simple advertisment u don't understand meh ?

He was snapping away in the arena, then the commentator called for his name, Adam King was shocked coz he was there at a photographer, not cowboy. But the other cowboys persuaded him to climb on the horse, so he did and success. Because he BELIEVE.

Next, when he was celebrating, a gal came to him and invited him to dance, but he dunno how to dance but he tried, coz he BELIEVE.

To be continue in part 3 ..............................

wilkoh

Oct 23, 2002
Visit site
I wonder wat he was riding to cause the table and glass of stout to shake so vigoriously in the last scene..........:devil: ;)
;p

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
Originally posted by ninelives
wa liew, simple advertisment u don't understand meh ?

He was snapping away in the arena, then the commentator called for his name, Adam King was shocked coz he was there at a photographer, not cowboy. But the other cowboys persuaded him to climb on the horse, so he did and success. Because he BELIEVE.

Next, when he was celebrating, a gal came to him and invited him to dance, but he dunno how to dance but he tried, coz he BELIEVE.

To be continue in part 3 ..............................
ah I see, just like star wars i and ii...
what'll he do in iii? get shot by the father of the cow(girl)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom