AD Wedding #3: good to have contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
yesterday covering a wedding, reached very early, but on time. MUA not reach.

waited for 1 hr, MUA not reached.

Bride panicked, i calm her. Imagine her wedding no MUA............:eek:

Calling MUA, HP not on.

I used my contacts, solved the bride's problem.

It's good to have lots of contacts of MUAs, drivers, cars, etc etc.

You never know when you need it.:)

i got a hongbao bigger then normal:bsmilie:

the issue here is, the MUA was very irresponsilble, took monies full liao, but never turn up, no phone call, dinner time i ask, no response from that MUA...........:bigeyes:

but the couple still very happy, keep on telling how i save the day etc etc, very pai seh.:embrass:

The MUA really irresponsible. Wats is her name? Hav to warn others. :angry: Really spoil other ppl wedding. Dunno con how many ppl liao. ;(

Who's that MUA. Blacklisted :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Erhm, wat is MUA hah? ;p

MUA = Make Up Artist or more like con artist in this case.

Relax people ... the MUA may have a 'techincal' problem whereby she may not be contacted, or fallen ill or accident , or even Kidnapped ?! ... ( hope nothing serious ) ... :confused:

BTW, need to check her side of the story too .... any idea, Smufman ? :dunno:

-- - - -

smurfman said:
yesterday covering a wedding, reached very early, but on time. MUA not reach.

waited for 1 hr, MUA not reached.

Bride panicked, i calm her. Imagine her wedding no MUA............:eek:

Calling MUA, HP not on.

I used my contacts, solved the bride's problem.

It's good to have lots of contacts of MUAs, drivers, cars, etc etc.

You never know when you need it.:)

Like that you've also better learned how to do bridal make-up loh. :bsmilie:

Enchanted said:
Relax people ... the MUA may have a 'techincal' problem whereby she may not be contacted, or fallen ill or accident , or even Kidnapped ?! ... ( hope nothing serious ) ... :confused:

BTW, need to check her side of the story too .... any idea, Smufman ? :dunno:

-- - - -

need to ask the couple, they are going down to the shop to bang tables.

Meeting them wednesday, will update.

The MUA is the ladyboss of 3 outlets.

MUA MIA. hurhur....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Canew said:
Eerrr, sorry but what is JP? :embrass:

Justice of the Peace
n. pl. justices of the peace Abbr. JP A magistrate of the lowest level of certain state court systems, having authority to act upon minor offenses, commit cases to a higher court for trial, perform marriages, and administer oaths.

The solemnizer for marriage.

catchlights said:
Justice of the Peace
n. pl. justices of the peace Abbr. JP A magistrate of the lowest level of certain state court systems, having authority to act upon minor offenses, commit cases to a higher court for trial, perform marriages, and administer oaths.

The solemnizer for marriage.

Thanks, catchlights. I thought of that, but never thought that it will happen! :sweatsm:

Canew said:
Thanks, catchlights. I thought of that, but never thought that it will happen! :sweatsm:
anything bounds to happen no matter how low is the probability.
ever wonder how many times that 0000 came out in 4D?

did a search on singaporepools. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Your selected 4-D number is 0000
0000 appeared in the following draws:
• Starter prize on 21 Aug 05, Sunday
• Consolation prize on 13 Apr 05, Wednesday
• Consolation prize on 14 Sep 02, Saturday
• Consolation prize on 15 Nov 00, Wednesday

Make-up artiste is normal.....I have 3 in my mobile. :D So sometimes just a call, 30-45 mins can reach provided no more jobbies for her.

For all the nice photographers, here's a tip from me especially if you wear specs. I am especially kiasee and in my bag is a lot of stuff like poncho, backup flash even, etc..... i even brought along a pair of spare specs which i used during BMT like 12 years ago. :bsmilie:

Do you know what happened? On the actual day you know shooting conditions a bit frantic during sabo time, someone knocked into my cam and one of my spec lenses dropped off. The right hand side of the screw which holds onto the frame and lens decided to go busted.....so the lens dropped off. Nothing serious, after that went to my specs shop to repair FOC. So you know, sibeh heng ah....... Got spare flash, spare body, lenses, batteries, CF card.....all also no use if i did not have spare specs. :bsmilie:

Maybe next time bring spare t-shirt and underwear. :devil: Serious, i got splashed before with sabo drinks (pepper, vinegar, lemon, kopi) as well as red wine (just a bit, but difficult to wash)....apparently too high and they used red wine and 1.5L coke bottle to play "drinks fight". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.