AD charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the average charges for Actual day wedding(360 X4r with album and all image in cd + Photo montage) @10 hrs service. Never did any AD wedding for chinese couple .Pls advise.

AFAIK, is between $600.00 to $1800.00 for different class of photographers charging to different type of customers, for providing different kinds of quality of products and service levels.

without know what type of customers you are serving, what types of thing can you provide, what type of profit you are looking, very hard to tell you a figures.

beside, you can charge very cheap, depend on how desperate you want the job, or very expensive depends on how unique is your works.

hope this helps.

Hi Desmond, $1800 is a low ballpark for professionals, the rates are about $100 to $400+ an hour for wedding professional, cheers! albums packages are about $2500 -$5000 with services!

AFAIK, is between $600.00 to $1800.00 for different class of photographers charging to different type of customers, for providing different kinds of quality of products and service levels.

without know what type of customers you are serving, what types of thing can you provide, what type of profit you are looking, very hard to tell you a figures.

beside, you can charge very cheap, depend on how desperate you want the job, or very expensive depends on how unique is your works.

hope this helps.

Thanks bro,actually me more on malay wedding,and was recommand by a friend .So why not give a try on Chinese AD to build my portfolio.:D .
Should I ask the couple what is their budget like? Maybe from there I will quote accordingly.;p
Any others would like to share ur price wit me.
Tq Tq to those who willing to share:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't bother asking because they will "Of course cheaper better lah!".

How different is this from charging a malay wedding shoot? You still got raw material cost to cover, transportation cost to cover, meal cost to cover, etc etc.

Just calculate based on covering overheads + your per-hour rates (you must of course factor in post-processing, and not just your 10 hour on-assignment). Do a search, I think there are many guides here on how to price your work.

Don't bother asking because they will "Of course cheaper better lah!".

How different is this from charging a malay wedding shoot? You still got raw material cost to cover, transportation cost to cover, meal cost to cover, etc etc.

Just calculate based on covering overheads + your per-hour rates (you must of course factor in post-processing, and not just your 10 hour on-assignment). Do a search, I think there are many guides here on how to price your work.
Guess u r right bro,,actually not much diff wit malay wedding,just asking only...Thanks bro for sharing.
Tread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.