Actually we did not invade you - it depends on your POV

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing

[URL="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324743704578444273613265696.html?mod=WSJ_hp_us_mostpop_read"]Abe Stokes Passions Over Wartime History

[/URL]Quote:
Mr. Abe stoked passions further by appearing to question whether Japan's World War II aggression and occupation of countries around the region could be labeled as an "invasion."

"The definition of what constitutes an 'invasion' has yet to be established in academia or in the international community," Mr. Abe said in parliament Tuesday....

"Things that happened between nations will look different depending on which side you view them from."
EndQuote

[URL="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324743704578444273613265696.html?mod=WSJ_hp_us_mostpop_read"]Abe Stokes Passions Over Wartime History

[/URL]Quote:
Mr. Abe stoked passions further by appearing to question whether Japan's World War II aggression and occupation of countries around the region could be labeled as an "invasion."

"The definition of what constitutes an 'invasion' has yet to be established in academia or in the international community," Mr. Abe said in parliament Tuesday....

"Things that happened between nations will look different depending on which side you view them from."
EndQuote
so?

This chap is out of his mind....just imagine if PRC uses this reason to run his country now, can he get angry? No, just view it from different perspective. Siao.

They are so full of nationalistic pride & arrogance that they will deny all the way to their grave... Maybe PRC should invade them so they have a taste of the same.

They are so full of nationalistic pride & arrogance that they will deny all the way to their grave... Maybe PRC should invade them so they have a taste of the same.

right... so when they start the invasion, we'll get swept up in it too.

right... so when they start the invasion, we'll get swept up in it too.

Aiyoh, we dont join the "invasion" lah, we just invite ourselves there to "liberate" them, like how they "liberated" us from the British :)

Aiyoh, we dont join the "invasion" lah, we just invite ourselves there to "liberate" them, like how they "liberated" us from the British :)

:bsmilie:

be my guest

you still don't know my race right?

good for you

I already knew from day one, confirmed from how your posts lean & despite the supposed "'mystery'' over your ahem sexual identity. But you used the word "we", not ''Ï'', hence my post :)

be my guest

you still don't know my race right?

good for you

Last edited:
I already knew from day one, confirmed from how your posts lean & despite the supposed "'mystery'' over your ahem sexual identity. But you used the word "we", not ''Ï'', hence my post :)

there's no need for revenge.

an eye-for-an-eye, and the whole world goes blind

- Elvis Presley

History, don't read your way only, applies to us too in other issues

China, Taiwan, Japan, overseas Chinese, all happen in my family.

So my families always have to cool.....

Might as well claim the whole of South East Asia, maybe Asia after that and claim the world when they become the No.1 economic power. They are a big threat to the region, beware and be ready ( not that we can do anything when they start claiming Singapore belongs to them)

They are antagonising many nations.

From Wikipedia Comfort women - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

A majority of the women were from Korea, China, Japan and the Philippines,[14] although women from Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia and other Japanese-occupied territories were used for military "comfort stations". Stations were located in Japan, China, the Philippines, Indonesia, then Malaya, Thailand, Burma, New Guinea, Hong Kong, Macau, and French Indochina.

Japan WWII 'comfort women' were 'necessary' - Hashimoto

Women Forced Into WWII Brothels Served Necessary Role, Osaka Mayor Says

Japan Mayor’s Sex-Slave Comments Provoke Neighbors

Last edited: