Actual Wedding Day Photography 6th intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavrin

Sep 6, 2002
Visit site
Hello all, the 4th and 5th intake are currently undergoing the course at Stanley Lim Colour Centre. The 6th intake is now open for those interested in the popular Actual Day Wedding Photography Course. Those interested please call Joanne (98583502) thanks

anavrin said:
Hello all, the 4th and 5th intake are currently undergoing the course at Stanley Lim Colour Centre. The 6th intake is now open for those interested in the popular Actual Day Wedding Photography Course. Those interested please call Joanne (98583502) thanks

hi

could you provide me with more details on the course? thanks.

nck said:
hi

could you provide me with more details on the course? thanks.

Details are all at the studio. It's better if you can call Joanne and have a better understanding about the course. We will be able to give the overview and let you know what is expected on this course.

Thank you.

Those who came for the free workshop, well as you can how Stanley so some samples to you all. This course is a hands on! You will learn how to use your flash light and your equipments the right the right way. So at least your investment on your cameras is worthwhile.

Thank you.

hi all, we already gave 2 confirmed participants for the 6th intake, those interested can sign up at Stanley Lim Colour Centre...

anavrin said:

hi i'm new to this...i need some help....
i'm very keen on the "Actual Day Wedding Photography Course" but dunno how to go bout it...hv the course started? i try gg to the "Stanley Lim Colour Centre" website to check out but no details...

Btw,i noticed this term "PM" have been used quite often...wat's "PM"?

tks..

I answer for u .... :)

You should call joanne and find out the course details .. shes a very nice person so dun worry ... :)... else you can head down to their place and talk to them directly, and ask stanley to show u some of his works ...

PM = private message ....

wugui said:
i'm very keen on the "Actual Day Wedding Photography Course" but dunno how to go bout it...hv the course started? i try gg to the "Stanley Lim Colour Centre" website to check out but no details...

tks..

Fourth Intake student here :) ..... Learn quite a lot ...... a bunch of friendly lecturer and classmate ..... even have coffee after the course is over. Learnt how to control our flashlight .... something that is quite alien to me last time ;).

wugui said:

tks..

PM = Private Message :)

blurblock said:
PM = Private Message :)

hey tks plenty plenty.... :bsmilie:

wugui said:
hey tks plenty plenty.... :bsmilie:

ur welcome. If you want, I can meet you at Bugis Junction to bring you Stanley's place :).... I work around this area anyway :).

Name List for 7th May 2004 @ 7.00pm

1)- Reserved -
2)- Reserved -
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

6 more places.

Ever wonder why some of the Actual Wedding photos are not correctly expose? Dark background or over expose subjects? When to capture the moment?

What better to learn and improve your skills with Stanley guiding you on the spot. All students will have an opportunity to shoot and learn together with Stanley for an Actual Wedding Day Photography. He will bring you to an actual day and both of you will be shooting at the same time.

Need more details. Please call Joanne on 98583502 or better still go down to our studio so we can give you all a short preview on what to expect in this course. It will enhance your skills in flash photography with a mixture of natural and artificial lightings.

Interested to find out more details on this course (like cost and equipment required etc), called the number listed above but got a wrong number? :)

please ignore previous message. i checked the number above and that appears to be the right one.

1)- Reserved -
2)- Reserved -
3)- Reserved -
4)- Reserved -
5)
6)
7)
8)

4 more places !!!!!!!!

Ever wonder why some of the Actual Wedding photos are not correctly expose? Dark background or over expose subjects? When to capture the moment?

What better to learn and improve your skills with Stanley guiding you on the spot. All students will have an opportunity to shoot and learn together with Stanley for an Actual Wedding Day Photography. He will bring you to an actual day and both of you will be shooting at the same time.

Need more details. Please call Joanne on 98583502 or better still go down to our studio so we can give you all a short preview on what to expect in this course. It will enhance your skills in flash photography with a mixture of natural and artificial lightings.

Thanks!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good course.. should join..
Don't like to cover wedding? never mind..This course will teach U how to use your camera & flash light properly beside normal things that wedding Photographers should do..:D

kvp11 said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good course.. should join..
Don't like to cover wedding? never mind..This course will teach U how to use your camera & flash light properly beside normal things that wedding Photographers should do..:D

Thanks bradder! You expert oredi in Wedding......lah....hehehe...

1)- Reserved -
2)- Reserved -
3)- Reserved -
4)- Reserved -
5)- Reserved -
6)
7)
8)

3 more places!!!!!

I am interested, can PM me the details?
thankx!