:: Actual Wedding Day Photographer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsystem

Aug 1, 2002
TheBox Pte Ltd
www.facebook.com
As per title, looking for an Actual Wedding day (full day) photographer.

Preferbly someone with experience. Those without experience may also apply.
Good for those who're building their portfolio or would like to try out on wedding photography.

The photographer will also need to know at least:
- how to take group photos properly
- Able to capture moments
- able to handle low light photography (wedding dinner)
- DSLRs only. Reason being, I would like to minimize the missing of `moments'

And here are the other terms and conditions:

- No reimbursements will be given
Couple will pay for all development fees & CDRs or any other mediums used.
*There might be a token of appreciation (maybe a small ang pow with some $$$)

- Pictures taken cannot be posted on the web
Which means no posting in clubsnap for critics or comments, sggirls, hardwarezone or any other forums.
You may however publish/print the photos on your personal/commercial website as your portfolio.

- Chosen photographer will be required to attend a briefing or the wedding rehersal

You may choose to come either for the briefing or the rehersal. If you wanna come for both, just let me know.
Basically the briefing day will be for the couple to tell you their `expectations' (of course not high lah, since they're already appreciative that you're able to help out).
And the Rehersal speaks for itself - might be a good chance for you to try out before the actual day.

Briefing day: 10th November 2004, 7pm, Yew Mei Green ( Choa Chu Kang north) – dinner provided
Rehersal day: 11th November 2004, 9-10am, Raffles Hotel ( The Lawn)
Wedding day: 13th November 2004 (whole day)

Interested parties, please PM me or reply directly to this thread with:
1) Your Full name
2) Contact No
3) Equipment you're using
4) Portfolio
- Online version only, please (if no wedding portfolio, at least some people photography)

Also, I will be there as the photographer too.... but we'll be sharing the workload. Yes, you will be the actual photographer of the day - not a backup :thumbsup:

Thank you all. ;)
And good luck!

No offence please, but only a token of appreciation for a full day hard work + rehersal? :bigeyes:

Good luck to the taker. :)

Virgo said:
No offence please, but only a token of appreciation for a full day hard work + rehersal? :bigeyes:

Good luck to the taker. :)
i would think its rather good luck to the couple themselves! :bsmilie:

Hey tsys! Why you never call me?

tsys :kok:

:bsmilie:

Exploitation, almost like slavery..
Token sum for own transport (to n fro), no makan at dinner time (see ppl eat n take photo), charging of batteries, wear n tear on equipment/batteries…?? :devil:

lol, paid jobs don't even have such restrictions, but a freee shoot with so many terms ?

bigeyes.gif

It take 2 hands to clap. Whatever the case, the matter has closed now. If anyone wan to talk abt it, maybe start a tread somewhere else and talk to your own content.

The tread is closed now.

Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.