Actual Day Wedding Photography extra intake@SLCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLRBEAR

Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
Dear fellow Clubsnappers,

Stanley Lim Colour Centre is proud to announce that due to an impressive response for their Actual Wedding Photography course, Stanley and Joanne are planning to start another class for Wednesdays. The successful launch of this class, however, will depend on the response (ie. your faithful support).

I am sure the Actual Wedding Day Photography course needs no introduction. I have attended the course personally, and i can vouch for its effectiveness in relaying the skills needed. All this is possible through the blood, sweat and tears that Stanley and Joanne have put in, and the eagerness of students to learn more about wedding photography, their equipment, AND themselves as photographers.

For those who are keen on exploring this field behind the scenes, please contact Joanne at: 9858-3502 to arrange for a spot to be reserved for you.

UPDATE: There are currently 2 spots reserved for the Wednesday class. :thumbsup:

PLRBEAR said:
UPDATE: There are currently 2 spots reserved for the Wednesday class. :thumbsup:

Thank you PLRBEAR!!! :D There are currently 3 spots reserved for the Wednesday class now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So hurry! We will try to start the class at August, the latest by September. Once again thanks to all the CS members.THANK YOU !!! :bsmilie:

Hello folks! Yet another friendly update.

We now have 2 reserved spots and one confirmed participant for the Wednesday class.

All we need is 6 confirmed participants for this superb and unique course to launch, so keep your enquiries rolling in, and let's get to work! :thumbsup:

lanxx said:
when the class starting?

we will try on AUG but if we can't make it we will start at begining of SEP . you can call joanne @ 98583502 she will be able to help you lah !

Update! :D

Currently, there is 1 confirmed and 3 reserved spots for the Wednesday class. The class will be able to start in August once all spots have been confirmed! So dun hesitate and go down to confirm the places now! :)

Good course :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Satisfaction Guarantee!!!

jimtong said:
Good course :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Satisfaction Guarantee!!!

Thank you Jimtong!! I hope you really benefit from our course. :D

Hello folks, sorry to those peoples who had called me for the passed few days. I can't confirmed either will I start the lesson on the AUG or SEP cos there are two more resvered (the 9th intake course)have not call me yet. Just give me two more days (until Monday), I will update on Tuesday before I go to work.Thank you very much for the full support to Stanley Lim Coulour Center, without you best support we will not success. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The 9th Intake for the Wedding Photography Course is tenatively full, there are still some space on Aug Special Intake (Maybe to be opened in Sep instead if the course is not full)

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Reserved
4. Reserved

Toto38 said:
The 9th Intake for the Wedding Photography Course is tenatively full, there are still some space on Aug Special Intake (Maybe to be opened in Sep instead if the course is not full)

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Reserved
4. Reserved

Update:

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Reserved
4.Reserved
5.Reserved

Share the photography knowledge is our aim, so hurry lets enjoy the fun of photography together. :thumbsup:

Hello folks, thank you for the support. I think don't update all the slot yet, but I will only comfired those who had paid for the deposit. I had received many calls for reservation but I had forgot to take down some of the contact no, so be fair to all the CS members I will update only those who comfired.

You willing to learn we willing to share.So hurry don't miss this, otherwise you will have to wait for another two months(Oct or Nov) :thumbsup:

Toto38 said:
Hello folks, thank you for the support. I think don't update all the slot yet, but I will only comfired those who had paid for the deposit. I had received many calls for reservation but I had forgot to take down some of the contact no, so be fair to all the CS members I will update only those who comfired.

You willing to learn we willing to share.So hurry don't miss this, otherwise you will have to wait for another two months(Oct or Nov) :thumbsup:

Hello folks, sorry for not update this threat for almost a week. I am very busy for the pass whole week. Joanne had recevied many call to ask for reseved, by right we can have the lesson to start at AUG but..........unfortunately those who called did not come down for deposit, and is not nice keep on calling them to join my course. Join my crouse is not only fun and also enjoy the photography world, so I always told Joanne dont give too much pressure to those who call for the reseved.But I "die die" will start the lesson on the SEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.