Actual Day Wedding Photography Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavrin

Sep 6, 2002
Visit site
Hi everyone,

The 8th intake for the highly popular Actual Day Wedding Photography Course will begin on 2nd July (Friday)
This intake is now open for registration, For those who are interested can sign up with Joanne at 98583502.
We already have 2 participants who have signed up, 6 more places left...
:D

What is the content of the Actual Day Wedding Photography Course??
Could you briefly give me an overview of the course and what are we suppose to know after completing the course.

Thanks.

anavrin said:
Hi everyone,

The 8th intake for the highly popular Actual Day Wedding Photography Course will begin on 2nd July (Friday)
This intake is now open for registration, For those who are interested can sign up with Joanne at 98583502.

Hello :D ,
I am rather interested in this and would like to have more information on that. E.g. Pricing, timing, etc etc. Thank you.

Guys I suggest to give a call to JOANNE on 98583502 for pricing wise and better understanding on the course.

Joanne is a very friendly person to know and she will be able to explain to you all further regarding the course. So don't wait any further. Give her a buzz.......

talking over the phone easily cause mis-communication.
it's best that the description/pricing of the course can be published on a website.
just my suggestion. :)

or... has anyone here at Clubsnap taken up this course?
care to have a few reviews on this?

thanks.... if not machiam like going blind-date....

:nono: ;p

Then I suggest those interested go to Stanley's Studio @ Midlink Plaza, Middle Road for more info. You can have a look at some of he students work over there too.

That is the best kind of explaination. To see it by your own eyes. Stanley will give you all a short preview on what you all will be expecting from the course.

Thank you..... :p

why are you being so circumspect about the course? how far wrong can you go by giving us some details?

anavrin said:
Hi everyone,

anarvin,

can you pls list out the full details to all the interested participant.

Thank you.

Reluctant Hero said:
What is the content of the Actual Day Wedding Photography Course??
Could you briefly give me an overview of the course and what are we suppose to know after completing the course.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, not so free to check the thread everyday...

THis is a brief outline of the course,
Total 8 lessons,
Lesson 1 - Photography Basics
Lesson 2 - Wedding Day Workflow
Lesson 3 - Flash Techniques
Lesson 4 - Equipment Maintenance (guest talk)
Lesson 5 - Outdoor Photo taking theory
Lesson 6 - Outdoor shoot (Practical)
Lesson 7 - Indoor Techniques, Studio
Lesson 8 - Studio Shoot (Practical)

so basically, these are the things u should have known after completing the course, our course does not end here only, u can always come to the the shop any time to ask questions on photography and Stanley will be glad to answer ur queries. Also, as an added priviledge, students will also get to go on an actual Wedding Day shoot with Stanley and he will guide u on the spot on wat are the things to look out for during shooting.
Besides, U will also learn to make ur own pricing, how to negotiate with customers etc..

airnosaj said:
Hello :D ,
I am rather interested in this and would like to have more information on that. E.g. Pricing, timing, etc etc. Thank you.

Hi, the cost of this course is $350 and it includes 2 shoots, both indoor(studio) and outdoor and films for film users, digital users are welcomed too, our previous batches all have a mix of film and digital users,
Stanley will also check wat camera u are using and he will advise u on the model and brand that u use.

As for timing wise, this opening for the 8th intake is for friday, from 8-10 pm, usually class ends later than that.

anything else that u might need me to post??

centrino said:
talking over the phone easily cause mis-communication.
it's best that the description/pricing of the course can be published on a website.
just my suggestion. :)

description, pricing and details juz posted on this thread, thanks for ur concern...

championboxer said:
or... has anyone here at Clubsnap taken up this course?
care to have a few reviews on this?

thanks.... if not machiam like going blind-date....

:nono: ;p

ok, now, this is for the previous students of Stanley Lim Colour Centre. Those of u who have attended this course please help Stanley to provide some info on the course n wat u guys have learned during the course, the current friday students mayb u all can give some reviews on the lessons that u all have attended so far??
My good friend Kim8luv has already given his comment from the previous thread, so mayb "graduates" of recent intakes can say a few words about Stanley... :bsmilie:

Jayson said:
why are you being so circumspect about the course? how far wrong can you go by giving us some details?

paiseh paiseh, My other good fren, Pro image is juz trying to help me out while I'm not around. Details juz posted...

Cheers ;)

jodie_tan said:
Count me in,did like to know more about the day's schedule.

This is not a 1 day kind of thing... its a 8 lesson course over the span of about 2 months..details posted above, kindly refer to it, thanks...

dun worry if u cannot make it for some lessons, Joanne will arrange for Stanley to do a make-up lesson for the one that u have missed.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.