Actual Day Wedding Photography Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update from Joanne, the 8th intake already have 4 confirmed participants, this time we are taking in 9 students, so 5 more seats left!! Those who are interested quikly sign up!!

Hi ,

How many seats available?Thinking of take up this course this time.

Is the 8 lesson all on Friday evening?

Regards

peteryeo said:
Hi ,

How many seats available?Thinking of take up this course this time.

Is the 8 lesson all on Friday evening?

Regards

There are currently 4 more places available, not all lessons will be on the same day of the week, coz we have a outdoor shoot which is likely to be on a weekend and a indoor shoot which can be conducted on any day depending on the participants preference.

I still remember that first day when i popped into Stanley's shop for a visit. Despite residing in Pasir Ris, i felt that a personal trip down to SLCC was warranted, because i wanted to experience for myself what the rave was all about. From the moment i was welcomed into the shop by Joanne, who's always smiling from ear to ear, i knew that SLCC was the place for me. Don't be mistaken though; i have had enough experience in photography course taking to know what sort of places and people make me feel comfortable.

Needless to say, after having gone through 8 weeks of fun-filled lessons at SLCC, i have learned and progressed in leaps and bounds. One does not require a "clean-shaven" studio to create the perfect picture. In fact, i sometimes think SLCC itself IS picture perfect, for it is a place where you won't feel restricted to think in any one single way. Although the place may be cramped to some, or the location somewhat irregular to others, i like to think of SLCC as a Lockheed Skunkworks of sorts. You learn from others, you learn from yourself. You discover how much more there is to photography than just taking photos, and you realise that the world is your playground. Things you never thought would be useful to the craft, would all of a sudden seem integral in creating a work of art. Where else would you learn that if you didn't want to carry a large and expensive reflector around, you could just get one for under $10 at any petrol station? Or perhaps that white wall just round the corner could serve as a competent replacement for a big honking reflector? Extremely effective, and at a bargain price of $0. Priceless. That's what i'd use to describe my experience at SLCC. You don't just walk away with tons of knowledge, for Stanley will teach from his heart and soul. Even more so, you'll always be welcome back at the shop, knowing full well that there's lots more in store for the mind's eye. Stanley, Joanne and ProImage are a dedicated lot, and i salute them for providing people with a keen interest in photography, a realistic chance to hone their skills and savour the endless learning process. In closing, i wish everyone success in their quest for photographic perfection, and may you find your experience at SLCC equally satisfying.

Well said... :thumbsup:
*clap* *clap* *clap*

PLRBEAR said:
I still remember that first day when i popped into Stanley's shop for a visit. Despite residing in Pasir Ris, i felt that a personal trip down to SLCC was warranted, because i wanted to experience for myself what the rave was all about. From the moment i was welcomed into the shop by Joanne, who's always smiling from ear to ear, i knew that SLCC was the place for me. Don't be mistaken though; i have had enough experience in photography course taking to know what sort of places and people make me feel comfortable.

Needless to say, after having gone through 8 weeks of fun-filled lessons at SLCC, i have learned and progressed in leaps and bounds. One does not require a "clean-shaven" studio to create the perfect picture. In fact, i sometimes think SLCC itself IS picture perfect, for it is a place where you won't feel restricted to think in any one single way. Although the place may be cramped to some, or the location somewhat irregular to others, i like to think of SLCC as a Lockheed Skunkworks of sorts. You learn from others, you learn from yourself. You discover how much more there is to photography than just taking photos, and you realise that the world is your playground. Things you never thought would be useful to the craft, would all of a sudden seem integral in creating a work of art. Where else would you learn that if you didn't want to carry a large and expensive reflector around, you could just get one for under $10 at any petrol station? Or perhaps that white wall just round the corner could serve as a competent replacement for a big honking reflector? Extremely effective, and at a bargain price of $0. Priceless. That's what i'd use to describe my experience at SLCC. You don't just walk away with tons of knowledge, for Stanley will teach from his heart and soul. Even more so, you'll always be welcome back at the shop, knowing full well that there's lots more in store for the mind's eye. Stanley, Joanne and ProImage are a dedicated lot, and i salute them for providing people with a keen interest in photography, a realistic chance to hone their skills and savour the endless learning process. In closing, i wish everyone success in their quest for photographic perfection, and may you find your experience at SLCC equally satisfying.

Wah so long........must be good! Hehe.... :bsmilie:

The best is always to take up this course, experience it and you will not regret it.

Learning how to use your existing flash while balancing with ambience/existing light is always a challange for many. This is one of the most important key elements in the course.

Pro Image said:
Wah so long........must be good! Hehe.... :bsmilie:

The best is always to take up this course, experience it and you will not regret it.

Learning how to use your existing flash while balancing with ambience/existing light is always a challange for many. This is one of the most important key elements in the course.

:thumbsup:

Hi

The course starting this Friday? So soon....
When is the next course starting...?
Pls let me know ..cos i am interested

Regards
ReSpawN

ReSpawN said:
Hi

The course starting this Friday? So soon....
When is the next course starting...?
Pls let me know ..cos i am interested

Regards
ReSpawN

I think the course starts on 02 Jul 2004, not this Friday :D

Dear all,
our 8th intake now has 3 places left.. those interested pls sign up quikly!!! or else the next intake will begin after 2 months...

:eek:

Thank you Anavrin!I am new here but i knewn about this course long time ago i aiso heard about from my friends, they had completed
the course there. Stanley really try his very best to teach every things that he know. So i think you guys don't heisitate go and sign up this course so do
I. :bigeyes:

hello... another update from Joanne.. we have only 1 more place left for this intake.. so those interested quikly come and sign up.. the opening for the next intake wun be starting so soon.....

cheers

Hi all, the 8th intake for the actual day wedding photography is fully booked.. thank you everyone for your support.... the next intake will start in 2 months time.. till then .. see ya and continue shooting!!!

Dear all;

This is Stanley Lim and before I start, let me thank anavrin for helping me to post the registration details and updating it frequently.

To add on to what anavrin has mentioned about the details of the Actual Day Wedding Photography Course, I would also like to mention that students that join the course will be entitled to follow me for actual event photography. It will be a very good experience for aspiring photographers to have the chance to hone their skills and techniques they have learnt in my course at the different events that I will be covering.

A fine example of an event photography will be the "Punggol North Baby Show" that was held earlier this morning. Ms Penny Low, MP for Pasir Ris - Punggol GRC graced the event and I was the official photographer. For this event alone, two students from the recent intake of the Actual Day Wedding Photography Course(NiVleK & tolitz) joined me in covering the event. Both have feedback to me that it was indeed an interesting and fun learning experience.

To end off, I would also like to take the chance to thank all that have helped me today. Thanks to anavrin, NiVleK, tolitz, Eugene, Chi Yen and Yao Ting. I hope that you all have gained some useful hands-on experience and benefit in one way or another.
If you have any questions/queries about the course, feel free to contact me or Joanne for more details of the course.

Thank you.

Toto38 said:
Dear all;

This is Stanley Lim and before I start, let me thank anavrin for helping me to post the registration details and updating it frequently.

To add on to what anavrin has mentioned about the details of the Actual Day Wedding Photography Course, I would also like to mention that students that join the course will be entitled to follow me for actual event photography. It will be a very good experience for aspiring photographers to have the chance to hone their skills and techniques they have learnt in my course at the different events that I will be covering.

A fine example of an event photography will be the "Punggol North Baby Show" that was held earlier this morning. Ms Penny Low, MP for Pasir Ris - Punggol GRC graced the event and I was the official photographer. For this event alone, two students from the recent intake of the Actual Day Wedding Photography Course(NiVleK & tolitz) joined me in covering the event. Both have feedback to me that it was indeed an interesting and fun learning experience.

To end off, I would also like to take the chance to thank all that have helped me today. Thanks to anavrin, NiVleK, tolitz, Eugene, Chi Yen and Yao Ting. I hope that you all have gained some useful hands-on experience and benefit in one way or another.
If you have any questions/queries about the course, feel free to contact me or Joanne 98593502 for more details of the course.

Thank you.

Eh what about me????? Nah just joking.....

Ok guys you should know that I am partly involve with Stanley Lim Colour Centre in creating courses for aspiring photographers to learn and improve their knowledge in photography. As you notice I conduct Makeover and Still Life Courses. Stanley takes care of Black and White Film Processing and Actual Wedding Day Courses.

As mentioned above, we would like to take this opportunity to thanks those who have join us. We will be introducing new courses in the near future for all our ex-students, current and new ones too. So if there is any question you all would love to know, please feel free to call or PM us.

We will be conducting another Free Demo Workshop in a few months time. Due to our recent hectic schedule, we weren't able to conduct on the month of June. Anyway, we will keep you all inform on the progress of the workshop......

Thank you for your time!

Thanks to all the people that giving me the full support. Hope all of you can continue to support me.Due to my grandmother condition(she is gravely sick) I cant organise any free workshop right now,hope you guys can wait for a while more I am sure to have a workshop very soon. The 9th intake will start at 3/9/2004(Friday) 8pm-10pm. You can call Joanne at 98583502 or come to my office at : 122 Middle Road Midlink Plaza #02-03 spore 188973.

Status
Not open for further replies.