Actual Day Wedding Photography Course 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toto38

Jun 17, 2004
Actual Day Wedding Photography Course 17th Intake 1th July 2005
Stanley Lim Colour Centre is opening the 17th intake for the Actual Wedding Day Photography Course on 1th July 2005. As we see an increase number of wedding nowadays, couples preference is to look for professional photogaphers to cover their event. What better way than to learn it from a professional who is willing to share his experience.

This is a brief outline of the course.

Total 8 lessons
Lesson 1 - Photography Basics
Lesson 2 - Wedding Day Workflow
Lesson 3 - Flash Techniques (Film is supplied for SLR users)
Lesson 4 - Review on the flash Techniques & Sales
Lesson 5 - Outdoor Photo Shoots theory
Lesson 6 - Outdoor shoot
Lesson 7 - Photos Review on the outdoor shoot
Lesson 8 - Studio Lighting Techniques
Lesson 9 - Studio Shoot (Practical)

Time and Venue
The opening for the 17th intake is on every Friday from 8pm-10 pm but usually the class will end later than the expected timing. For some students who may miss some lessons due to unforseen circumstances, we will be glad to replace those classes at no additional cost!
Venue @ 122 Middle Road, Midlink Plaza #02-03/04

Cost
The cost of this course is $400 which includes 2 practical shoots, both indoor and outdoor.

Equipments
Guys, don't buy yet! Come to our studio and Stanley will give some tips and pointers on what camera & flash you can purchased without burning a hole in your pocket. In addition, he will advise on the model & brand that will be useful to you.

Completion of the course!
After completing the course, all of you are more than welcome to drop by @SLCC any time to ask questions on photography and Stanley will be glad to answer your queries. As an added priviledge, all students will be invited for an Actual Wedding Day Shoot with our photographers. They will guide you on what to look out for during shooting.

Sales
Besides learning on how to shoot and control your flash techniques, all students will learn on how created and negotiate with customers on pricing and package.

Portfolio/Photographs
As the amount of photos that is taken on Actual Wedding Day Photography is enourmous ( So we try not to post any photos ), we encourage all interested parties to drop by our shop to have a preview on what you will expecting to see Stanley's and some of our past students work.

Contact Person
For further details of the course please refer to Miss Joanne on 98583502

Namelist
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thank you all for the full support on Stanley Lim Colour Centre. Enjoy your shoots!

A lot of the CS members and friends ask me why we want to name this course as Actual Wedding Day Photography Course? They don't take Wedding shoot can they still take this course?

The reason why we name it as Actual Wedding Day Photography Course, that is because among all the event shoot Actual Wedding Day is the most difficult ones. Cos you must be very fast, you can't have any time for you to think what shutter speed must you use, can I shoot this with direct flash or bounce flash, must I............ you will miss the precious moment when you are not sure.

So if you can handle Actual Wedding Day, you will have no problem with all the indoor event, such as: D&D, open ceremony, party ........

This course will also teach you how to play with the natural lighting and also teach you on how to use the light meter to take some studio photos.

One stone not two birds but you are getting One stone three birds in SLCC. Hurry reach me at 98583502 (Joanne) to find out more about this course.

Toto38 said:
Actual Day Wedding Photography Course 17th Intake 1th July 2005
Stanley Lim Colour Centre is opening the 17th intake for the Actual Wedding Day Photography Course on 1th July 2005. As we see an increase number of wedding nowadays, couples preference is to look for professional photogaphers to cover their event. What better way than to learn it from a professional who is willing to share his experience.
Hello, it is 1st July lah, madam!!! Any refund for correcting you? :bsmilie:

Up for SLCC, Joanne & Stanley Lim.

sumball said:
Hello, it is 1st July lah, madam!!! Any refund for correcting you? :bsmilie:

Up for SLCC, Joanne & Stanley Lim.

Ai ya! Thank you very much sumball. I was very sleepy yesterday night, I did ask my daughter to check before I post. I will scold her upside down when she come back from school.

Yes, the 17th intake will start on 1st of July every Friday night from 8pm-10pm, but the lessons will always be more that 2 hrs. So be prepare to stay late during the lessons.

This class will only have 10 students, so that you guys will not be shy to ask questions.

Update:

1. Confirmed.

hey there Joanne. i wan to join!

Adwin here.

superjinx said:
hey there Joanne. i wan to join!

Adwin here.

Hey, Adwin welcome you to our AWDPC.

1. Confirmed.
2. Confirmed.
3. Reserved.

This is the course you can learn flash light, outdoor and basic studio at the same time. Stanley will try his very best to share and also willing to teach whatever he know to those who learn from him.

There will be no any hidden cost for this course, the course fee includes the two models for the outdoor with professional make up and the studio shoot with model of cos with the professional make up as well.

This time we will only have one class for this intake, we will not having any extra class. If you miss this you will have to wait till September. Welcome you to call me if you want to do your own time table or know more about this course. You can reach me at 98583502 (Joanne )anyday, anytime.

Toto38 said:
There will be no any hidden cost for this course, ......
No! there is opportunity cost. She is lying!

By attending the AWDPC by SLCC, you wont be able to go dating with your beloved, sacrifies your sleeping time because mostly ended around eleven plus on weekdays while beyond twelve midnight if it is a Friday class.:sweat: :sweat:

Care to post some of the BEST photos of AD Wedding and convince me to part my 400 bucks for this course??? :dunno:

shooter said:
Care to post some of the BEST photos of AD Wedding and convince me to part my 400 bucks for this course??? :dunno:

I'm also having second thoughts... I'm really keen but $400 is alot.. plus taxi after midnight on a friday night somemore... :dunno:

hey guys .... the best proof is yourselves .. challenge yourself to improve your pics after you ve attended the course.....IFYOUR PICS STILL SUCKS, YOU VE NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION OR ASKING ENUFF QUESTIONS :bsmilie: *ok, jokes aside*

Ask any past students of SLCC and they can tell you confidently how their skills/ pics ve improved and were taken. In the past, some shot in P - Professional Mode ;p . After the course, they can explain clearly why they chose to use A or even M mode !!!! They finally understood how various settings affect their pics after guidance from Stanley.

cant bear to part with your $$$ ???? Look fwd to your first wedding assignment ( > $700...) and you will break-even easily. It's just like driving. After you have passed your driving test, it's a skill that is taught and given to you. NOBODY CAN ROB YOU OF IT. Once your friend are impressed by your improvements, you will feel damn good as they cant take your skills away from you.

Drop by SLCC and take a look at Stanley's portfolio or speak to friendly Joanne. During your lessons, ask Stanley that particular wedding shots which have been bothering you. Ask him how it was done and re-create it again.

DUN JUST LEARN FROM ANYBODY..... LEARN FROM THE MASTER...LEARN FROM ONE WHOSE PASSION MADE HIM LEAVE HIS PREVIOUS JOB AND CONTINUE TO BE WHAT HE IS TODAY....AND HE IS 'STANLEY LIM':)

blazingflames18 said:
hey guys .... the best proof is yourselves .. challenge yourself to improve your pics after you ve attended the course.....IFYOUR PICS STILL SUCKS, YOU VE NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION OR ASKING ENUFF QUESTIONS :bsmilie: *ok, jokes aside*

Ask any past students of SLCC and they can tell you confidently how their skills/ pics ve improved and were taken. In the past, some shot in P - Professional Mode ;p . After the course, they can explain clearly why they chose to use A or even M mode !!!! They finally understood how various settings affect their pics after guidance from Stanley.

cant bear to part with your $$$ ???? Look fwd to your first wedding assignment ( > $700...) and you will break-even easily. It's just like driving. After you have passed your driving test, it's a skill that is taught and given to you. NOBODY CAN ROB YOU OF IT. Once your friend are impressed by your improvements, you will feel damn good as they cant take your skills away from you.

Drop by SLCC and take a look at Stanley's portfolio or speak to friendly Joanne. During your lessons, ask Stanley that particular wedding shots which have been bothering you. Ask him how it was done and re-create it again.

DUN JUST LEARN FROM ANYBODY..... LEARN FROM THE MASTER...LEARN FROM ONE WHOSE PASSION MADE HIM LEAVE HIS PREVIOUS JOB AND CONTINUE TO BE WHAT HE IS TODAY....AND HE IS 'STANLEY LIM':)

Yeah... hmm... tempting... :sweat: I'll think about it some more then call joanne. :sweatsm:

dawgbyte77 said:
Yeah... hmm... tempting... :sweat: I'll think about it some more then call joanne. :sweatsm:

Ahya, why you worry? Singaporean will complain when something don't go right, but not use to praise when is good. I can't keep on calling all the SLCC students to keep talking about my course.

dear dawgdyte77, just visit us at :122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza.

Hope to see you soon!

blazingflames18 said:

Who claims Stanley Lim is a master??? You or himself????

Yayaya.... Show some pics before making any claims.... I would rather part my $$ and learn from some AD wedding gurus here in CS.. Stanley Lim?? Never heard before.....

Bravo... shooter shooter shooter..u do live up to your nick, dont you ? 'luan luan' shoot :bsmilie:

shooter said:
Who claims Stanley Lim is a master??? You or himself????

Yayaya.... Show some pics before making any claims.........

The ex-students regard him highly to be their 'master' ..though he has never claimed to be one. Nobody is asking you to agree with us as you dun seems to be very active in our local photographic community. If you ve been living in a well, it's about time you find out who is Stanley. If you want to see pics, drop by SLCC and talk to Joanne. Of cos, if you were never keen in this course, you can take your banal talks elsewhere. DUN WASTE YOUR TIME AND THEIR TIME. Oh, if you dunno what's SLCC - it's Stanley Lim Colour Centre ... got it ???

shooter said:
I would rather part my $$ and learn from some AD wedding gurus here in CS.. Stanley Lim?? Never heard before.....

If this is your decision, what's stopping you ???? Care to share ? I am eager to know how much new knowledge/ skills YOUR $400 can 'buy' from the wedding gurus in CS. In view that they are very bz people, do share with us your newly acquired knowledge and pics, ok ? Looking fwd to your pics ....;p

Anyway, upzzz for those who are interested in this course .......

Toto38 said:
Ahya, why you worry? Singaporean will complain when something don't go right, but not use to praise when is good. I can't keep on calling all the SLCC students to keep talking about my course.

dear dawgdyte77, just visit us at :122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza.

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks. I'll drop by tomorrow. :)

dawgbyte77 said:
Thanks. I'll drop by tomorrow. :)
Please make sure that you give a call to Aunty Joanne at 98583502 before you go down.:)

sumball said:
Please make sure that you give a call to Aunty Joanne at 98583502 before you go down.:)

Aunty Joanne? Oh no.. :nono:
:bsmilie:

sumball said:

Thanks. I already called. Just got (consistently) aeroplaned by my date tonight so I'll drop by instead.

Her cat got sick and she needs to accompany the cat to the animal clinic... at least its not the common fever/headache combo this time. :cry:

akane said:
Aunty Joanne? Oh no.. :nono:
:bsmilie:
I like ur avartar. hahaha

Yes, she is aunty but still charming and gorgeous especailly when u see her photo outside the studio.

dawgbyte77, dun miss the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.