Actual Day Wedding Photography 9th intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavrin

Sep 6, 2002
Visit site
Hello everyone,

The 9th intake for the highly popular Actual Day Wedding Photography Course will begin on 3rd September (Friday)
This intake is now open for registration, For those who are interested can sign up with Joanne at 98583502.

I'm interested...reserve a place for mi :)

Dear Respawn,

You have PM.

yo wat's the link for all the details again? i know i've read this thread dozens of times, but i need to read thru the details again, like pricing and wat's covered.

THis is a brief outline of the course,
Total 8 lessons,
Lesson 1 - Photography Basics
Lesson 2 - Wedding Day Workflow
Lesson 3 - Flash Techniques
Lesson 4 - Equipment Maintenance (guest talk)
Lesson 5 - Outdoor Photo taking theory
Lesson 6 - Outdoor shoot (Practical)
Lesson 7 - Indoor Techniques, Studio
Lesson 8 - Studio Shoot (Practical)

so basically, these are the things u should have known after completing the course, our course does not end here only, u can always come to the the shop any time to ask questions on photography and Stanley will be glad to answer ur queries. Also, as an added priviledge, students will also get to go on an actual Wedding Day shoot with Stanley and he will guide u on the spot on wat are the things to look out for during shooting.
Besides, U will also learn to make ur own pricing, how to negotiate with customers etc..

copied from my previous thread :sweatsm:

jOhO said:
ok cool, how many days is the whole course? gotta check schedule.

Thank you for you interest. The course is on every Friday night from 8pm to 10pm. It will take you about 8 week(two months) to complete the course.You can call me or Joanne at 98583502 to understand more about this course. :vhappy:

Joanne called mi this afternoon regarding the course.

According to her, this time round they will be getting 10 students instead of the usual 8. The lesson will increase to 9 and there will be 2 models instead of 1.

Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, Middle Road)
Instructor: Stanley Lim
Price : $350

Students interested are to go down to the shop and pay a registration fee of $50 (booking) and pay the rest when the course starts.

Will be dropping by their place this Sat around 5-6pm and hope to get any updates from Joanne. Will update after that. :) :)

Hi,

I am interested but can only confirm next week. So can I make a tentative reservation and give you a reply (and deposit if I can make it) by next week? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Toto38 said:
Thank you for you interest. The course is on every Friday night from 8pm to 10pm. It will take you about 8 week(two months) to complete the course.You can call me or Joanne at 98583502 to understand more about this course. :vhappy:
ooh sounds good. :) will confirm my interest soon. ;)

invert_studio said:
Hi,

I am interested but can only confirm next week. So can I make a tentative reservation and give you a reply (and deposit if I can make it) by next week? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

:thumbsup:[/QUOTE

Hi,invert_studio thank for your interest. Is fine for me, just take your time. You can drop by any time but call before you come. You are very
welcome. :cheers:

jOhO said:
ooh sounds good. :) will confirm my interest soon. ;)

Hi,jOhO you are welcome too. Just call me or Joanne at 98583502 any time if you need to understand more about this course. :cheergal:

i'm interested. but your start date is estimate only or firm? so if i put deposit then date change and i cannot make it how?

madmacs said:
i'm interested. but your start date is estimate only or firm? so if i put deposit then date change and i cannot make it how?

The date is firm. btw if you cannot make it in some other day, we will make up the lesson that you miss it. made sure you never miss any of it :D

thanks. will call joanne shortly.

btw...does this class cover the material in the makeover class?

madmacs said:
thanks. will call joanne shortly.

btw...does this class cover the material in the makeover class?

Our course does not cover the makeover course,as the contents are different. You can refer to the previous post on content of the Actual Wedding Day Photography Course or call Joanne at 98583502 I think we can let you understand more about this course. :D

update: There are now currently 3 places reserved for now. Remember that registration is on a first-come-first-served basis, so do sign up fast before all spots are taken up! :bsmilie:

1)reserved
2)reserved
3)reserved
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

update:

1)reserved
2)reserved
3)reserved
4)reserved
5)reserved
6)confirmed
7)confirmed
8)confirmed
9)confirmed
10)confirmed

There are now currently 5 places reserved for now. As u can see almost all the slots are fully booked!! THose who have reserved ur places pls arrange to meet Joanne to pay the deposit ASAP..
Due to the fast response of participants... Stanley is thinking of opening another class to be held on Wednesdays... so if we have enuff pple, we'll start the another class ... anyone interested??
:cool:

Update:

1)reserved
2)reserved
3)reserved
4)reserved
5)confirmed
6)confirmed
7)confirmed
8)confirmed
9)confirmed
10)confirmed

I would like to thanks Madmacs, he came with 3 friends yesterday and they all sign up the course. Thank you Mr Madmacs. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.